Random ban After Robbery
Your name: Master10412

[b]Your ban ID: 16912

[b]Banned by: GRUB

[b]Reason
: potential RDm Even though i had a reason

Involved: Plumbrus, nooby3 griffin horner

[b]Why we should unban you: i was doing a robbery not rdming

I was banned Grub because of RDmed but it was a robbery at KFC. i went in and asked for 10 chinese cause i didnt feel like paying. then the pwerson in front of me bought chinese and i stole it. then a cop came in and i killd him cause he was gonna taze me. so i shot him and killed him. i then looked at the chef and demeanded the Chinese again. he resisted and called the police so i shot and killed him. and then booked out of KFC. soon after i was banned for RDM. i think i should be unbanned because i killed people for a purpose and reason. not just to be a dick and kill everyone. i think i should of been at least questioned.a
First off...

i went in and asked for 10 chinese cause i didnt feel like paying. then the pwerson in front of me bought chinese and i stole it.

1. Minge grabbing
2. You can't rob for food.. Only Cash Max: 2000.

Another note is this: I was pokin around the city, saw you with a gun so I watched. You just ran back in and shot him to death...
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub