Ban Request on Nukkel Nuk Nuk
Name of player: Nukkel Nuk Nuk

SteamID: I only know his name

Time in GMT: Few minutes ago.. Don't know exactly

Server: v33x

Summary: I saw a open firetruck i walked to it and the chauffeur Nukkel Nuk Nuk pushed the car away and was proppushing it away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuenDvtwk...e=youtu.be

Kind Regards

-Tiwer
This is REALLY coward of you. First you proppush the whole server and i am just trying to defend myself. Then you cowardly ran away with the fire truck. I wanted to kill you because you would come back and CDM me. Then i proppushed you out the vechile and tried to get the hell out of there. But then you killed me later again ...
(11-09-2012, 08:56 PM)Nukkel Wrote: This is REALLY coward of you. First you proppush the whole server and i am just trying to defend myself. Then you cowardly ran away with the fire truck. I wanted to kill you because you would come back and CDM me. Then i proppushed you out the vechile and tried to get the hell out of there. But then you killed me later again ...

now im not an admin but even if he prop pushed the server you shouldn't take matters into your own hands and break the rules yourself you should call an admin or make a BR or if you have a gun and he attacked you kill him and run away(Self defense is NOT rdm.Unless you are breaking the rules with it.)
I admit i am a flip-kid. I just proppush back if someone prop pushes me
It doesn't matter if he prop pushed you first, You got caught out. You call an admin; You don't take matters into your own hands.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused playerwas found violating rules regarding Prop-Pushing .
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team