Unban Request - Alex
Your name: Alex (MEO ADD MOI C cl_utch)

Your ban ID: 16785

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: "Propsmashing every vehicle,Disconnecting to avoid admin,Not here to RP,Attempted propkill of admin,Disrupting multiple people"

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Hello [FL] staff, I want to be unbanned because Ive be banned for nothing. Yesterday, I go to my girlfriend home and at this time, my brother take my gmod account because he don't have this game. So, he start to play on Fearless RP server, in my favorite list and I think he do some shit on the server, I don't do what FL staff think and now I've changed my steam password because I don't want to be banned again. So, now he can't came on my account because I changed my password because I want to play on the best RP server.

Thanks a lot,
I hope you take this into consideration
-Alex (MEO ADD MOI C cl_utch)

PS; sorry for my bad english! :S
You are responsible for your account. This includes anything that so said account has done.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Your account is your responsibility and we can't unban you for this excuse, whether it's the truth or not. If we do, everybody will give this as reason.

Unban request denied, you have 24 hours to reply.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Over 24hours. Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub