Ruxandra banned me no reason just for troll me!
Your name: Dj Genu$//Desssuuu(fin)

Your ban ID: 15602

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason[/b]: Prokilling my Self

Involved: Heq AND NO ADMIN!

I have do nothing ! Heq Can prove Ruxandra just banned me whit no reason Just for Trolling me! And my Donator Time go!!!
That's a very serious accusation, are you sure you didn't propkill yourself? So if I look in the logs, it's not going to prove you breaking the rules?
(10-13-2012, 09:15 AM)Killjoy Wrote: That's a very serious accusation, are you sure you didn't propkill yourself? So if I look in the logs, it's not going to prove you breaking the rules?

Hi Ruxdara, Im Heq and he didnt propkill him self. He were Rebel Leader and at Nexus Lobby. He cant come from rebels base to Nexus in like 5sec. I didnt see any propkill or propabuse, Thanks and sorry my bad English skills and Im sorry my rage Smile
Kiljoy Its was Accidnet i try build then its killed me like 10 am ! Ruxandra did not ask anythink!
3 hours then ban?
You weren't building anything.

[07:57:00] Dj Genu$//Desssuuu(fin) (STEAM_0:1:41714650) has spawned models/props_c17/FurnitureDrawer001a_Chunk03.mdl

Seeing that that didn't do the job, you spawned another heavier prop to finish the job.

[07:57:11] Dj Genu$//Desssuuu(fin) (STEAM_0:1:41714650) has spawned models/props_phx/construct/metal_plate2x2.mdl

And that managed to kill you.

[07:57:16] Dj Genu$//Desssuuu(fin) (STEAM_0:1:41714650) Prop killed: Dj Genu$//Desssuuu(fin) (STEAM_0:1:41714650) using models/props_phx/construct/metal_plate2x2.mdl
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(10-13-2012, 09:36 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: You weren't building anything.
I was building Evo Drifters Place at Slums u know that place where is 2 big doors u chech it at logs if you see what i buy today.!
Yeah, about those logs...