Unban request
Your name: Lifeordeath

Your ban ID:15596

Banned by:Termin

Reason: Backseat administration

Involved:a
Why we should unban you:I was offline when this ban happened, I never did backseat administration. I feel this was a random ban and I want this to be fixed and taken off my ban history... I play fearless every day and it's the only server i go on, I would NEVER break the rules.
I don't think there is anything else to say really...
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19255

Second video, you are the rebel killing him.
(10-10-2012, 03:04 PM)Termin Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19255

Second video, you are the rebel killing him.
Ok, ARE YOU KIDDING ME! i can't shoot a prop pusher for attempting to kill me! what the hell! i was not backseat administrating, that was NOT rdm, it was SELF DEFENSE, I did not rdm him, i killed him ONCE! because he attempted to prop kill me, what the hell!
-----------------
and also that cop was the prop killer, he shot at me and reloaded so i killed him, you got to see that it wasn't backseat administrating, i didn't do an admins job, he tried killing me 2 times...
Still classed as backseat administration.
(10-10-2012, 03:25 PM)Termin Wrote: Still classed as backseat administration.
How is it? So i had to let him kill me? where in the hell is that in the rules, he shot me, i killed him, he hits me with a prop, i kill him that part i would of called an admin when he hit me but non was on, maybe that part was an admins job, but non was on, i protected my self from dieing, so not exactly backseat administration, more like self defense...
Also no admins was on when it happened, I did not take over an admins job, i protected my self in a rp situation, THAT, isn't backseat administration
Propkilling is not RP, so in no form is it protecting yourself in a RP situation. You either leave the area, tell an admin, or record for a ban request.
(10-10-2012, 03:30 PM)Termin Wrote: Propkilling is not RP, so in no form is it protecting yourself in a RP situation. You either leave the area, tell an admin, or record for a ban request.
Prop killing isn't RP, but he tried killing me, i didn't want to lose my stuff i had either, and i was going to leave the area, but as you see, he went cop to kill me, no admins were on and i didn't have fraps on, i'm very sorry, i didn't know what i did was backseat administration, can't you atleast lower it? fearless is the only server i play on
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit: Also in video 1 that person pushing car, the 1 who tranq'd him did an admins job then basically if thats what you are saying...
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes: Suspension for accused player LifeOrDeath will stand as issued.

[FL] Termin
Server Administrative Team