Unban request. [FL:RP] ToasTie
Your name: [FL:RP] ToasTie

Your ban ID: 15442

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: RDM

Involved: I cant really remember...

Why we should unban you: Well because i got banned for RDM but i dont count that as RDM! I was taking a nap on the street (hoborp) and then the don just ran up to me. jumped on my legs so i almost died. So i wokeup and i said give me a healthpack. And he didnt want to so i said once give me a health pack. And then i started threating him with a knife and then he stood up and threted me with his gun so i stabbed him in the back. So i dont think that is RDM so i think i should get unbanned.
And an another story that just hapend after that was a gun dealer randomly hostaged me so i lost my knife. A friend killed him ofcourse. But back to the opther story... Well.. I dont think i should be banned for RDM because that wasnt RDM.. Im really sad about getting banned for nothing.. Thanks for that.. < im sorry to say that but thats how i feal.. Once again. I didnt do ANYTHING wrong.

-Fin-[/i]
RIP in Pepperonis.
First off.. Sleeping everywhere as a hobo isn't exactly Prime RP. Could be taken as FailRP even.. Another thing is that sleeping next to the bench(Side Walk) where people eject from the sides isn't a smart to do either. With what you Pm'ed me last night it helped solidify my conclusion. One it was a simple accident. Lets be serious, if someone stepped on you by accident would you kill them in the real world?

Another note is this ban was under 24hours.

Denied
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub