Unban request
Your name: Slayzero

Your ban ID: 15351

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Violating door rules, Double keypad, please read the base rules.

Involved: [FL:RP] Makarov

Why we should unban you:
Because i just came by makarov's room. and since we was one of corleone and i was the same. i entered the room.
the a admin came and banned me for something i did not have anything to do with. so plz do something about it. i dont see a reason to wait 24 hours when i have not done anything.
so plz help me!
Banned by Vauld
so you can't unban me because we banned me for something i did not have anything to do with?
You and your friend had a combined door, it had 2 keypads, I think you owned one of the keypads, and neither of them worked I recall.
(10-07-2012, 02:48 PM)Vauld Wrote: You and your friend had a combined door, it had 2 keypads, I think you owned one of the keypads, and neither of them worked I recall.
none of them were mine. i just came by and then the cop showed up. one of them shot at us. i was just trapped in there because of them. i dont know why the door did not work since it was not mine. so i had nothing to do with that room at all.
So how did you get inside if the door was broken?
(10-07-2012, 03:13 PM)Vauld Wrote: So how did you get inside if the door was broken?

I dont know how, he opened it for me. he was inside and i think the keypad worked for them or then he had a button or something around in there...
I am sorry if there was confusion, but I recall you owning a section of the door, and contra-farming inside. Ban expired.