[SELLING] UM Dupe
G'day ladies and gentlepeople! I'm currently selling my UM dupe which is built quite recently. I do have no intentions of using this dupe as I never contra-base. I do only see this as some type of support for people who hasn't time or patient to build. Even people who are "kind off" new can use this in a money-making purpose.

View from the inside

Spoiler :
Gate
[Image: D2V0f.jpg]

Awesome place for people with snipers.
[Image: qSdDy.jpg]

Another way of opening/closing the gate

[Image: jH5N4.jpg]

View from the outside

Spoiler :
From distance
[Image: yPpNB.jpg]

Bird's-eye-view

[Image: UnOMk.jpg]

But, what makes this place so hard to raid?
*Fence which closes the area somewhat off, which makes it hard for the raiders to sneak by
*Ability to walk around this entire place, which gives you the required mobility when you're being raided!
*Great position for snipers who can kill silently
*Gate which needs to be opened from range, which makes it easy for you to notice if someone is cracking the keypad

If you think there's not enough screenshots, i'll gladly upload more.
I am currently only open for offers!

If you are interested or if you want me to adjust something, you can either contact me by sending a message on steam (Apex).
You can either comment on this thread, or perhaps send me a PM!

(Note; Use this dupe on your own risk)
(10-03-2012, 05:51 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: 2. Don’t walk on the walls and don’t build walkways on them.

Sorry, but it seems the walkways break server rules. (At least to my understanding)

Just thought I should inform you.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Tyki Mikk
See that is a little dumb people should be able to see over there base should they not?
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(10-03-2012, 06:34 PM)Adman Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 05:51 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: 2. Don’t walk on the walls and don’t build walkways on them.

Sorry, but it seems the walkways break server rules. (At least to my understanding)

Just thought I should inform you.

Isn't that just ON them? or did i missunderstand the rule completely?
You misunderstood the rule. Sorry to say but this base is breaking server rules.
(10-03-2012, 07:09 PM)Fultzy Wrote: You misunderstood the rule. Sorry to say but this base is breaking server rules.

Oh well, I see.

If an admin sees this, just close this threadSmile!