G-Market coming up soon
G-Market coming up soom with many ofc cheap staff ..weapons ..ammo..food..and cars ...(not many cars )
and fanding doors. ..for nexus ...houses ..both v2d and v33x ..this market will have everything u want ...(IF U WANT TO SEE SOME BETA ITEMS AND THEIR PRICES I PUT THEM GO AT THE MARKET PLACE)

G-Market will open in 20 days from now!!
Owner:Jishack
Co-Owner:Mister Slendy
Members:Extaci

Join The market if u want to sell your things !

Add me on steam rafaelk1997
LIKE MY POST ..THIS POST if u want to have a new market and if u dont the market will propably close
What...?

This should be in Roleplay, I think. And you should probably elaborate on your "e-market" (there is already one, it's on the forums!).
uh wut?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
You made this thread to advertise your thread on the Market section?
Dude, nobody is going to remember your market 20 days from now because the thread will get buried.
Advertise it when you are ready to sell supplies.
What Griim said.
i will thread it again in 20 days when i will sell items but i thread it now because i want to tell u that a new shop is just coming up soon[/align]
But this section is more for current affairs and actual NEWS in real life. I'm afraid that the opening of your market, which will be in the Marketplace? doesn't quite contribute as proper news.
Moved.
hmmm StillAllive that post is clearly for news ...i dont put any prices or items here ...just when the market will be availbe for someone to buy ..and what the team is ...why moved to market?
Because as already explained, it is more to do with the Market than IRL news.