The "Approved" Section
This is MY personal opinion on how the Approved section in Suggestions & Bugs. I know that your focused on Gmod 13 right now, so please don't hate me for this. Please move to the appropriate section if i'm in the wrong section.

At this point, the Approved section if filled with stuff that is either outdated, already implemented/approved or is just dead. Let me bring you through the section.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This suggestion was approved around 4th April 2011. Which is over 1 year ago. So I presume that there is 0 to little progress on this.

This was suggested was approved at 29th March 2011, over 1 year ago. Now I haven't prop surfed on FL (For obvious reasons) but this should be moved to Finished / Fixed / Done section IF it was added, as Soul said that he would add it after testing it himself. If it did not work then it should be moved to the Declined section. Unless you guys are working on your own version off this of course.
This is one of these suggestions I would have puked over (No offence). This suggestion make it so you personally had to transport the prisoners manually instead of the teleport system. After I read that thread I saw the word "Breakout Baton". This was ages ago when there was something like that. I can also recall someone suggestion the same thing just recently and it got denied.

This suggestion focuses on fast cars. It is supposed to help people with fast cars to maintain low and controllable speed or set how fast the person want to drive overall.

This was one of the more complex suggestions I have seen, and I was there (As you see that the last post is mine). This suggestion focus more on the RP behind it than the profit. I still support this but I think that Weed have to be allowed permanently because i'm not going to make a 10,000$ marijuana plantation just to get raided/arrested for possessing weed.

This is already approved and added.

Every 5th suggestion contain the same thing "Add more Female models". Either add it or not.

At this point FL only have the default "act" command that Gmod support. I want to animate myself with 3ds-max but I simply don't have time or money to do so (Neither knowledge). Unless someone start being a Source animator then... well... dead.

This suggestion want Admins to set more time into every people that is in trouble and the to those causing it. I know that Admins can ban people that disconnected recently so taking your time talking to the person is no problem. This is heavenly depending on the Admin's: mood, work stile and if the server(s) is "In Hell".

This suggestion focus on the laws. The president can edit a section of the law tab where he can input his/hers own laws. Making it easier for people to be up-to-date with the laws and making it unnecessary to Broadcast the laws in Chat every 3-5 min.

This suggestion focus on "Safe Traffic". Basically adding a better way of stopping people that do not lead to death or letting the speeder get away that easily. Some variations of this suggestion have been, well suggested and Denied or forgotten due it being to hard to code.

This suggestion focus on "Dynamical doors" (Is that something?). What this suggestion want is to: Merge all doors so you only need to buy 1 door to own all of them in one special area, Making it so you have to pay more than ones for these doors (House renting), dynamical prizing (Buy a bigger house or property and you have to pay more) and make it so it is cheaper to own a house with multiple people.

This suggestion is WAY to long for me to explain in short , so read the thread yourself to get the idea. But it is basically this:
Quote:Money printers need plates from nexus, make noise but can be muffled, need maintenance - All opens up RP

Drug labs produce rare drugs with good benefits, can be secretly sold, has to be kept secret from police, opens up new type of RP, shady dealing, they are now slightly dangerous, need maintenance, police can become suspicious. Maybe need to obtain ingredients from nexus basement?

This suggestion make it less time consuming for people with loads of Dupes to delete them.

This suggestion make it easier for the president to approve/deny Warrants. Not much to say that this suggestion may be stalled because of Gmod 13 being just around the corner.

The approved part of this suggestion focus on stopping NRL. Not much to explain from my part as I see it as perfect for MY eyes. Just read Suggestion 2 and you will see the one that is approved.

I never go back to him so I don't know. So I presume this bug is fixed.

Same suggestion as:
Quote:
But with more detail and it explain more.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So I have brought you through the ENTIRE Approved section, what is your opinion on there suggestions? I don't want a ANYONE flaming or being a Dick in this thread so please, think before you post.
Maybe finished/fixed/solved section isn't working?
Who knowS
There's a simple, honest answer to the questions you've brought up here: we don't have enough resources.
(09-02-2012, 08:37 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: This suggestion is WAY to long for me to explain in short , so read the thread yourself to get the idea. But it is basically this:
Quote:Money printers need plates from nexus, make noise but can be muffled, need maintenance - All opens up RP

Drug labs produce rare drugs with good benefits, can be secretly sold, has to be kept secret from police, opens up new type of RP, shady dealing, they are now slightly dangerous, need maintenance, police can become suspicious. Maybe need to obtain ingredients from nexus basement?

We did make contrabands risky. but who says we have to do exactly what the suggestion says?
PrivateToast
As far as I know, the only thing that changed was the model. Which made it harder to hide.
And
You didn't, you (The Admin/Dev team) never said what part that was going to be used. So most of us think that your going to use all the acceptable parts.
They made a sound too.

There is even some suggestion that was approved, but didn't even make it in the approved section.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Kinda bumpy.

But they should really work on the approved section and appprove more suggestions daily, I know all resources are going out on Gmod13, but when that's done, please try to do this.
I believe Soul has already pointed out that when GMod 13 is released and Fearless is fully functional with it, then the Suggestions section shall take a lot more of a priority in his time.