Ban Request for BmxerJojom
Exclamation 
Name of player: bmxerjojom

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5359265774

Time in GMT: GMT+1 ( from the time of 7:45 to 8:00)

Server: v33x

Summary: First he started scamming by asking my mate for 35K since we have played and talked with this guy alot on skype my mate Mr.Dragon GR borrowed him the money. for abit ago he said he had like 100k but refused to give money back, and today he also said no to it. so we found him in the town and started asking for the money. he refused and as a revenge we killed him. just to show that we would break a rule to get the money back. he then broke NLR and we ran after him to talk, after refusing alot he ran into his car and got away. we followed him started pushing him of the road while asking for the money, i managed to trap him and he left the game... He keeps saying that he will give the money but when we get to talk real to him he says No.

Evidence:: My evidence is pretty much in your logs. search for Mr.Dragon GR and look who he gave 35k to. and second evidence is Mr.Dragon himself. he will post a comment down below saying if this is true or not
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about himCheese.
- Leo Aikman
It is true, he is Scamming, breaking NLR and Leaving to avoid cases.
No evidence.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.