Cruising in Souls car
So yesterday I was in BP Connect and waited in line for the Gun Dealer. For some reason Soulripper wanted to park his car in the shop and killed 2 people while doing so. I drove his car out of the shop and decided to take it for a spin with my friend. Well, guess who is chasing us with another car?

I thought this was hilarious so I started recording. Too bad I didnt recorded from the beginning. The ending is very funny though. Smile

Well, if you are bored and have 3 minutes to kill here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2ZH4lx4pJQ
The following 1 user Likes Humla's post:
  • Simoon
Haha, the video is more funny when you understand swedish. ;p
It was certainly hilarious. I must say I see some great driving skills at 1:43.

PS. Sorry for the 2 guys who I ran over at BP, it wasn't intended to happen, my car was slighty stuck so when it released itself it rushed forward.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
oh GTA cops we meet again 2:25 you're standing sill but they rush on you with full throttle lol.
The following 1 user Likes DubpleRW's post:
  • HellShell
(08-27-2012, 07:49 PM)Soul Wrote: It was certainly hilarious. I must say I see some great driving skills at 1:43.

PS. Sorry for the 2 guys who I ran over at BP, it wasn't intended to happen, my car was slighty stuck so when it released itself it rushed forward.

Haha yeah, I agree. I got to say you got some mad sneaking skills at the end too.
Berra got sprayed down! xD RDM soul, RDM!
(08-27-2012, 07:49 PM)Soul Wrote: PS. Sorry for the 2 guys who I ran over at BP, it wasn't intended to happen, my car was slighty stuck so when it released itself it rushed forward.

hmm.
[Image: oh_no_you_didnt.jpg]
[Image: my-face-right-now-76169025258.jpeg]