Vortex Unban Request
Your name: (Alm0ztgmod/[FL:RP]Vortex)

Your ban ID: (12793)

Banned by: ([FL] Grub)

Server: (rp_EvoCity v2d)

Involved: (-)

Why we should unban you: (Alright, i haven't been on the servers for quite a while, i recently got back from a trip to the united states, which in this period of time, i've not been able to play.. i tried to connect to the server, i got in for like 4 seconds, when i suddenly got kicked, and when i were going to check the ban, it said cheating/hacking/gameplay tampering. how am i supposed to cheat/hack/ or gameplay tamering? when i dont even know how to, and why would i? im a decent donator to the server, more donations would've come, but all the sudden i'm banned? can anyone please explain this ban to me?) - Vortex
Our system detected you using Fap_hack menu... Roughly like that.

You have two weeks to delete the hacks.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
that might be the reason, i've used faphack on my own server along with some friends a couple of months ago, however it has never worked on any other server, and i have now removed it. i really never intended to hack on online servers, which this addon may be activated, but not working. but i've had it in the folders for months now, and it has never occured anything about it on any servers, which made me forget i even had it.. i still think 2 weeks is a bit long for having a hack on gmod that i used on my own server, which in this case a non-working hack which your system detected that is not working.
Is it possible to get this ban lifted/shorter?
i have removed everything with it from my folders.
No, the 2 weeks was a warning ban. The next one will be permanent if we ever catch you with hacks again.