Unban Request antii
Your name: antii :f

Your ban ID: 12686

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Server: v33x

Involved: Ruxandra, Gorrilah, Me and some random Guy

I'm german and my English istn't that good but I try to explain the whole Situation. First of all: Today was my 2nd day on this RP Server and I like it very much. I was building a base with some friends of mine when an other player walked by and entered our base. We warned him 3 times to go away or we will shoot him. He ignored the warning. My Friend (Gorrilah) tried to shoot him with his Deagle and missed. The other guy took out a Glock and fired back, so I started shooting, too. I killed him and Gorrilah took his Glock. After 30sec Ruxandra frozed me and asked why I killed this guy. I told her the same thing that I'm writing down here now and she said that the logs show that this guy had no weapon out and I'm lying. Then she banned me for 7 days.. I'm telling the truth! Gorrilah has the Glock of this guy, I just asked him over Skype to be sure about this. Also it was my 2nd day on the Server and I'm disappointed that I get banned because I shot just 1 guy. (And it was self defense because he shot first.) So please unban me, I really like this server and want to play it again. Nervous

Edit: Also it was the first time I did something "wrong" and in my opinion 7 days are too much for a single kill, (which was also in self defense) If you don't believe me then I'll accept this, but please shorten the ban time. :/
antii
He did not have any weapon equipped and it was not your base, he was outside it.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.