Chavs...
I think it is a Geordie accent, if the few times of watching Geordie Shore are correct xD
(07-24-2012, 02:49 PM)Flabbawookie Wrote:
(07-24-2012, 12:39 PM)Jamie Wrote: You can't make a thread called 'England' Just put a video up of some person in England who is out of his mind. Basically makes people think that you're making out that all English people are like this.

You can't?

Well if you couldn't then why is the thread here ehh?

Just stop trying to correct people on threads that generally don't need your presence.
No need to be an asshole...
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • equal
(07-24-2012, 03:57 PM)Midget Wrote: No need to be an ***...

I don't know what kind of insult calling me an "***" is but okay, thanks bro.
Sounds softer than Geordie talk.

I'd have to agree with the youtube comments, it sounds more like Teesside.
(07-24-2012, 02:49 PM)Flabbawookie Wrote:
(07-24-2012, 12:39 PM)Jamie Wrote: You can't make a thread called 'England' Just put a video up of some person in England who is out of his mind. Basically makes people think that you're making out that all English people are like this.

You can't?

Well if you couldn't then why is the thread here ehh?

Just stop trying to correct people on threads that generally don't need your presence.

I'm not correcting him, Re-read what I said. I said that it this thread with the title and the one video makes people think they're basing this one and only video on the whole nation.
I'm English, I didn't think anyone would have a problem with it. I will change it.
(07-24-2012, 06:34 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: I'm English, I didn't think anyone would have a problem with it. I will change it.

Nobody does have a problem with it, just some people decide to act smart and instead of talk about the video they talk about the name of the thread Tounge..