Unban Request - KhorneFlakes
Your name: KhorneFlakes

Your ban ID: 12509

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server: v33x

Involved: FetusPuncher #R, Superman (LevLev)

Why we should unban you: I've never been banned before, and I always follow the rules. I've even donated to the server, I really don't think I'd break the rules after paying my hard earned cash for benefits JUST to go and get banned. This is my first ban, and it was for 2 weeks. The choice to ban me was made without even viewing the evidence first. (The evidence on LevLevs' link takes you straight to the "upload a video" screen on youtube. LOL)

How is the final decision going to be made without even hearing both sides of the story first, nor seeing the ANY evidence itself? Are you telling me anyone can just come in, say "THIS GUY SHOT ME" and then get them banned for 2 weeks? I don't understand. I'd be more than glad to tell my side of the story if that's fine, but seeing as Ruxandra went on a ban spree out of nowhere, (We've also not had the greatest past, seeing as I tried to get her banned a while back for, what was IMO a good reason. I'd much rather have an admin who doesn't have a chance of despising me to review the case.) and you'll likely take your beloved admins word over mine, I don't really think that's going to happen...

Sorry for defending myself against a mass RDM'er, and then getting framed for Mass RDM without any evidence, myself.
[Image: ra0y15.png]
Thanks for the signature Andreas :-).
Instead of running away, you decided to kill him. That counts as RDM. Logs showed all your kills.

Don't bring our past in discussion or I will close your unban request without any right to appeal.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-17-2012, 09:32 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: Instead of running away, you decided to kill him. That counts as RDM. Logs showed all your kills.

Don't bring our past in discussion or I will close your unban request without any right to appeal.

Instead of running away? You realize that I was in this group of people that he went and killed, I pulled out a gun in defense, something I would figure I'm allowed to do, and then was killed by him myself. That isn't RDM, that is being killed in attempt of self defense. THEN, when I spawn, he comes after the same group of people again? Yeah. Not gonna sit there and let him kill me. Sorry. Guess I'll wait the 2 weeks, even though this is my FIRST offense, for something I was doing for alot of peoples good. lol.

About the "bringing our past up" deal, I simply stated that me and you haven't gotten along. At all. Whatsoever. Now, for bringing that up just to bring up a point, you threaten to close my case without an appeal? Wow. Sorry, I guess. Haha.
[Image: ra0y15.png]
Thanks for the signature Andreas :-).
Wait your time and reflect on your actions.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.