Unban request- trouserlessliam
I've apparently been banned for propblocking the elevator, however, i wasn't even aware of this as the only time i could of done it was when i was pretending to be a barrel to sneak past the SS (didn't work by the way Tounge) anyway, even though i did this, it still couldn't have been me because the barrel i had spawned was not near the elevator, also, as i tried to convince a member of the SS i was a barrel, a group of Rebels, led by Equilizer, came up the elevator and were fired upon because the SS assumed they were raiding. as the bullets flew i was killed, as this happened, i was talking on the microphone to a few of them while waiting to respawn, as i was talking i removed the barrel to avoid blocking the hallway. furthermore, i tried this tactic again while on the ground floor in the hallway leading up to the elevator, however i was tasered by the police commander and then stepped on by an unemployed person, once i respawned i was picked up by mahti and told about this ban request, which is how i learned about it, this could possibly be when i "propblocked" i can't remember whether i removed it or not, however the barrel was neither welded nor frozen so it could stillbe moved if i had forgotten to remove it. As i have taken the time to write this, please take the time to read it and i hope that you can see that i am innocent of problocking and would like to be unbanned please.
You really need to start reading rules.
i have read the rules, it doesn't say anything about not being able to pretend to be a barrel to get past nexus security and i didn't block the elevator because it was an unwelded, unfrozen prop, and once mahti reminded me that my prop was "blocking" the elevator i didn't really have time to remove it because he banned me.
Clearly you haven't, you can start by reading our forum and Courthouse rules.
Failed to provide the Template.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.