Question: Bannable?
Today I saw some people on v33 changing material of players, I caught some of it on fraps, but I was unsure whether to post a ban request or not, is this bannable? ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2pu9lt4taA&feature=plcp
Yes thats should be bannable, they we're apparently abusing a glitch or something, thats perm I think.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Someone got blacklisted from using his toolgun for about three quarters of a day for abusing that bug, and he blamed the admin.

Good times...
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
My side of the story is : I joined v33 and discoverd quickly that there was a glitch doing it possible to materialise other players. As soon I discoverd this i contacted SoulRipper via Steam and told him about the problem. After that i basicly stood there watching what people did. As i walket into the bank i saw a player had been materialised. I tryed to remove The material form the player. I shortly after discoverd it wasnt a material. it was the color. When this was discoverd i removed the color on person. I can see how this is confusing to alot of people.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 2 users Like Decay's post:
  • Flux, Ted
Oh boy, as if there wasn't enough minges on that server there sure will be a hell of a lot more now D: