Unban Request - Cownipples
Your name: (Steam friends name) Cownipples

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 12202

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Killjoy

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) v2d

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I wasn't intending to climb on the rooftop. I was on the topfloor in the apartments, and I was trying to make a house, then I spawned a vehicle (chair) on a prop (some kind of chair in rp evocity props.) to make something. Then I tried to sit in my new chair, and when I got out, I got stuck on the roof. That was it. I wasn't on the rooftop for a long time either. Just like a minute or so.

Oh and the propspamming? I spawned 2 bottles. In my opinion that is not prop spamming.

But I do understand why you banned me killjoy. People shouldn't be on the rooftops. However, I would have appreciated if you gave me the chance to explain myself before you banned me.

If you do not feel like unbanning me, could you atleast lower it. 7 days for glitching up on the rooftops (by an accident) and spawning 2 bottles is a bit much.
I asked you "How did you get here" and told you to stop spawning the bottles. You looked around and spawned another bottle, then threw it towards people on the streets.
(07-10-2012, 01:57 AM)Killjoy Wrote: I asked you "How did you get here" and told you to stop spawning the bottles. You looked around and spawned another bottle, then threw it towards people on the streets.

Hmm, I did not see that you wrote that. I only saw that you wrote something like "you shouldn't have done that" and that was it. Then I said something like "help me killjoy" with my mic, and then I got banned. Not sure if you heard that or not.
I threw those 2 bottles in order to get the people's attention so that they could help me. I was "screaming" in my mic "HELP ME!" down to the people on the streets, but I don't think they heard me. Calling the admin for help was probably the best idea now that I think of it.
Really? You were throwing bottles into crowds below from a rooftop you had no business to in the first place.

Usually what people do in such cases is:
a) call an admin, "@ help im stuck on a roof" would get the admin there ASAP
b) spawn a chair and use it to fall down

I wouldn't had banned you for using option B, despite it not being exactly legit either.

7 bans in less than 2 months. I think you should really think your RP over.

Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator