Unban Request
Your name: Humla

Your ban ID: 12130

Banned by: [FL] Zzzzap

Server: v2d

Why we should unban you: It was all an accident. I was trying some props 'cause I'm new to Gmod and accidently jammed a car into the ground. I was trying to get it up with the prop and accidently killed people who came to watch. I don't really know the rules but cmon, 1 week? Give me one more chance and this sort of thing will never happen again.
Oh come on, you took the prop (big metal wheel to be exact) and directly slammed it into several people, I was spectating you.

The thing you mention led to a death and was before the final incident.
This was not an accident, and you know it.
(07-07-2012, 04:48 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Oh come on, you took the prop (big metal wheel to be exact) and directly slammed it into several people, I was spectating you.

The thing you mention led to a death and was before the final incident.
This was not an accident, and you know it.

Okey, I admit it, I was propkilling but to my defence I have only played 2 hours and didn't know the rules. I have now read the rules and watched the youtube video of the rules.

As I said before, this will never happen again. I was only after the guy who said he was filming me and I don't like our society turning out like George Orwells "Nineteen Eighty-Four" therefore I tried to do the best thing I could think of. Sorry if anyone came in the way.

I assure you I will follow the rules, even if you unban me now or in 5 days or whats left of the ban.

Kind regards.
It's completely your own fault for not reading the rules.

If you don't bother to read our rules, don't whine when you get banned then.
To be honest, 2 hours is more than enough to know that extreme propkilling+pushing is NOT acceptable, what makes you think that?

I wont shorten your ban, especially not when you lie in your unban request.

Unban request denied.