The_Alpha_Dog
Your name: [FL:RP] The_Alpha_Dog

Your ban ID: 11968

Banned by: Console

Server: v2d

Involved: Grimesdude, Sweetroll Fgt

Why we should unban you: I really don't know why I got banned. I was telling the truth the whole time. Before I went up I was planning a raid but then I knew I would just lose, so I decided to threaten the president and changed my job to Terrorist. I got in the nexus to warn the president and when I got to the top I got cuffed, someone pulled out a shotgun and saved me. And because they was raiding I went to try and help.

I really don't know how I was not telling the truth and pinning it on other people...

I got school so I probably wont reply.
Took me an hour searching though the logs to see that you were really the one who raided him, and 001 as SS helping you. Those two got banned too for being accomplices. You said clearly that you were helping then when I saw that PM in the logs.

You have no idea how much you disappointed me.

Edit: Logs showed 001 unhandcuffing you, not those two guys. At the end you probably asked him to come inside and shoot you all dead so this won't look like something planned between you.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Yeah I was planning on raiding him but then I died. So after 5 mins I was going to threaten him.

I got school now so I wont be able to reply.
I also raided him because he told every one to wear helmets while driving and cops were shooting everyone and one shot me down to 30 health for not having one.
You initially told me that you didn't want to raid him, rather help your "Friends".

Now after being proven wrong you try and change your story again.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.