Unban Request
[b]Your name: Sweetroll Fgt (IC: Smitty Werben Jager Man Jenson)

[b]Your ban ID: Steam_0:0:50535308

[b]Banned by:Ruxandra

[b]Server:v2d

[b]Involved:Grimesdude, and The_Alpha_Dog

[b]Why we should unban you:

So I was inside the nexus, working as an nexus employee. Then some cop comes in and starts tazing me then untazing me several times. He leaves so I go to the elevator and some cop cuffs me then some dude named grimes kills him. So I head to the top floor to get uncuffed. And then I find Alpha and it looked like they were raiding. I might have been unhandcuffed by someone but I had nothing in my scrollbar so I thought I was still cuffed. Alpha uses a keypad cracker to get to the president. Ruxandra comes and the an SS shoots me through the window. Some time later, rux teleports me back and asks me several questions. She kept saying I was armed and I was also raiding. I give her my story and hse says, "Jessus You're bad at lieing." Then I got banned along with grimes, but alpha wasn't because Rux beleived him .-.

Please Unban.
Alpha told me his side and you didn't contradict him in anything. You were armed with an Auto-shotgun also.

When are you going to stop lieing...
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-03-2012, 09:40 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Alpha told me his side and you didn't contradict him in anything. You were armed with an Auto-shotgun also.

When are you going to stop lieing...

I never lied, I never had a auto shotty either... me and grimes had the same model and he had the auto shotty, so you may be lieing here... And you spelt *Jesus wrong btw c;
Grimes had an Ak47.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-03-2012, 09:51 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Grimes had an Ak47.

He had an Ak47 and an auto shotty, and how would you know you weren't there. You have no proof. And he also had a sniper rifle
Yes you only had a crowbar. Grimes had an AWP and a Shotgun while Alpha planned the whole raid.

The ban stays because you were accomplices and refused to cooperate with me though.
Credit goes to Jamie.