Unban request for Specs1396
Your name: specs1396

Your ban ID: 11807

Banned by: [FL] WorldWideCoffee

Server:v2d

Involved: Myself and the man I was protesting against.

Why we should unban you: I believe this is a ridiculous reason to be banned. All I did was make a note saying: "DO NOT PLAY THIS, THIS IS A STOLEN IDEA!!" Then i proceeded to stand in his tube while he was building the game so it could be played. I understand it was a tad bit harsh. But I made a lot of profit off of that game. And it aggravates me that less than 24 hours later, the guy literally stole my idea. I was simply protesting the fact that he prop for prop stole my idea. I think the ban should be lifted. I didn't ruin an RP. He ruined the ability for me to RP with MY idea. I was simply protesting. I'll let the guy steal my idea over and over if he feels the need. Just please consider my request.
Well, If you'll allow him to steal your idea.

Why did you even interfere?

You stuck a prop in the tube for the props to go down

Protested it twice

And then stood on the crates the props were supposed to go in.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The "Stolen Idea" Was a OOC reference.

You were using ingame methods to show him you were angry about the idea being stolen.

You didnt show any attempt to RP it.

Just messed around and FailRP'd and blocked the game.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unban Request Status:

DENIED!
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol