Killed admin in my house as it was being raided
Your name: MetalMatt13 STEAM_0:1:22197944

Your ban ID: ?

Banned by: Unknown

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Me, an admin, and two players whose names I didn't see.

Why we should unban you: I didn't think I was doing anything wrong, I was a BMD and I went to my place and there was a fire, a door missing, and three people in it, so I shot them because I figured they were raiding my place. I thought that was allowed. Turned out one of them was an admin, which I don't see why it should make a difference, and they banned me after calling me an RDM bastard as I was trying to explain to him why I shot them.
It was me, beflok, and the guy who threw the molotov and it was total RDM.
I saw fire in my house, and people in it, so I shot them. How is that RDM?
From what he is saying there was a raid you lot was in his place. He assumed your responsable and at the least trespassing. Also the admin part well of you seam like a normal player you should be treated as one with in character stuff.

So unless banning admin says what your saying isn't the case I don't see it as rdm
I'm not sure what the name of the admin was because it happened so fast, Sir Fiddlesticks should know.

Edit: Oh, and I'm not sure how to find out how long the ban is.

2nd Edit: Nevermind I found both out after finding the bans page.
First of all I was standing there and asked you a question then you mowed me down.

Secondly we were not even in your house we were standing just in front of the garage being spectators actually yelling at the guy who did raid you so yeah thanks.

Third you broke NLR ran right back did not even ask questions just mowed down everyone that was near the garage door. It is the fucking city there is bound to be people standing around.

I think I set foot in the garage for a split second to see if you were in there to question you. You were not in there so I left the garage. You don't kill 2 innocent people that are actually trying to help you.

UnBan request denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!