Inventory is Overfull
The default inventory space is 50. I had 5 big pockets, which got my inventory up to 150. I went to buy some rifle ammo of Beflok when my inventory was full. I asked him to keep them whilst i bought some big packages. Bad mistake. Not only was my inventory full, but i had bought a package. Beflok picked it up for me. I then bought 5 big pockets. WTF was i thinking?! I kept forgetting that i had no inventory space, so once again, Beflok picked them up for me. We both went on a roof for a private discussion about what i could do. Beflok suggested i remove some stuff so i can get my big pockets, but i was way over. I have an inventory of 120 out of 50. So then Beflok suggested that i post a thread on the Help Section of these Forums. (Which i am doing now). So if anyone can help me get enough space so i can receive all my stuff back of beflok and get some more space, would be much appreciated.
Thanks , BlueJay
The big pockets have Size 0, So you are doing something wrong. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
When you buy them, they are boxes you need to use them in order to gather them. I suggest you ask one of your friends to help you, when you drop some stuff he picks it up until you can use the bags
Trex, didnt you read my post? The boxes has the size of 0.. So he should have no problem picking it up and using them.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Flux
Thanks for the help guys, but unfortunately i can't pick up boxes/packages/pockets etc. So like Trex said, i'll have to give my friends all my items untill i can use the boxes. Thanks for the hel Cheese
BlueJay
I have over 800 inventory pace open atm, incase you need someone to carry your stuff for you I would oblige. I also have some spare pockets.
Clan Needed Tounge
when your with beflok and want your pockets, give him some items that use space from you inventory
then you will have some place too add pockets and after that have plenty of space to get all back