Unban Doctor_Enzyme Please read
Name: Doctor_Enzyme STEAM_0:0:31154034
Bannumber: 9942
Banned by: [FL] Alexia
Banned for: RDM
Server: V2d
Involved: Did not catch the "crowbar-guy"s name

I think the admin could have asked me first before the ban, where i could have told him/her the story.
MY story: I was guarding the corleonebase at the Tides hotel, and a guy walkes in, i hush him out, because i had 3 notes outside that they could not enter, he pulles a crowbar at me, and hits me one time so i have 53 health left, i manage to shoot him once before he escapes, but i saw that a cop started chasing him so i let him be, i went into my base and i saw him entering again, with a crowbar, hitting the walls and trying to hit me (i was behind some cover", so i shot and killed him (one more corleone member was shooting him aswell).
A normal person would not run with a crowbar at a garison with several men with rifles, aiming at him. I would say that he did that just to get me kicked, something he succeeded in, sadly.
As mentioned, the reason was RDM which stands for Random deathmatch, this was not random, he attacked me one minute earlier, and he came for me once more.

I hope that some of the admins have noticed my effort to roleplay, i was both in the Haunted Hotel RP, and the Hostage RP where we had an admin who looked over it, aswell as other RP situations.

So i ask while being on my knees, please Unban me for the over 8 hours of ban. It was the guy with the crowbar who failRPed and failed to fearRP when the base is heavely fortified.

Please look into my situation, and i hope you find mercy.

-Enzyme
You were shooting on sight everyone who steps in tides hotel...

And by the way.

Unban Request Denied.

Under 24hrs.