I'm banned for an unfair reason.
Your name: Mr. Anonymous

Your ban ID: 9790

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Server: v33x

Involved: I had punched someone randomly when he was sleeping just becouse he punched me also when i sleped than i did go to the police becouse the one that punched had a crowbar out and was gonna trying to kill me than Sudenly ruxandra kicked me for 24 hours and says i betrayed punchwhore and NLR But i diden't betray Nlr at all dont know where it came from this is my second kickban from the same admin who banned me earlier I am sorry for the punchwhore but isen't that just a slay or just a kick?

Why we should unban you: Becouse I diden't betray NLR and i was a chef at the moment so i was walking around and selling stuff and im new to the server also played like 3 hours now so i kinda need to learn everything diden't know that making fun with people is bannable

Thanks for reading
You died and came back at the exact place and started punching a sleeping person. How is that unfair?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I died at the road? and than i walked to the place but as i said he punched me also ones than i punched him more than once, but there is no NLR at all and i was a chef? how can i betray chef my job is to sell food to people..

So.. i think its a misunderstanding can you remove the ban Admin? i want to play again!

Still Waiting...

Can any other admin help me with this issue? Thanks!
Pfff i want to play gmod again >,>
Quote: I had punched someone randomly when he was sleeping
Not allowed, random punching.

Quote:he punched me also when i sleped
Not allowed, revenge killing.

Quote: than i did go to the police becouse the one that punched had a crowbar out and was gonna trying to kill me

Not allowed, powergaming.

Unban request denied.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.