Maybe someone can look in time?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-8Z1Ulid...re=related
Banned for this.
"Raiding as a GD".
What you don't see is how I Was just stood outside doing nothing,when the cops just start to shoot the crap out of me,so naturally I run as I have no defense. I end up in the elevator and find all these raiders, who then shot the cops. So I stayed with them for protection as the cop spawn is just outside.
I equipped a pistol for my defence, and stayed with the guys untill the raid was over, we then split up.

If i was intentionally raiding the president, I would have my AUG, AK47,Famas, or something equipped. I was just there for my safety.

To be honest, everything was banned including selling guns. My business couldn't actually function, so yeah, I was keen to watch the president die. But I didn't go there to raid, I was there because some cops just randomly shot at me (presumably because i was in a suit like the other guys).

I would agree to be banned, if I went up the elevator as a gundealer and crowbared the president on my own due to a tax.
Now for the rule quoting:

Guide quote on gundealers:
Code:
"Gun dealer
The Gun Dealers in EvoCity provide a crucial merchant role, providing the police force with guns
and ammo, and also some less reputable characters. The gun dealer is able to buy weapons
and ammo in bulk - and can then sell them on to players for a profit. Usually gun dealers will set
up a small store, allowing them to trade with ease. Although having a weapon out in public is
usually illegal, being a gundealer is not. It is no different to any other merchant, their commodity
is simply guns rather than food/cars/anything else. Occasionally gun dealers will establish a
shooting-range, to allow people to try out their products before they purchase them"

Rule:
"6. When you've killed the President, with a legitimate roleplay reason, don't camp at the office of nexus to kill next President."

Now I'm sorry,but where is the rule saying "Gundealers must not be with an armed gang for their own safety".
Infact, I don't think it even says anything about gundealers raiding?

So once again, Beflok the trigger happy admin has hit again. I don't want to make this personal, as you need to be tough and ban people to get a job done but there is no need for this. You could of Pm'd me, I can't even find a ban request.

I now have 7 bans on request, only one of them was legit and once was an accident but I guess if you want to be harsh you can use it as legit which is fair enough.
The others were 24hour bans, which were contested in courthouse and ignored because admins didn't want to get involved because my evidence was clear or it brought into question a rule. So I'm stuck with these on my record which makes me look like a terrible player,and that annoys me.

So maybe an admin can look at this in time so this isn't another stuck on my record?

Edit: You can see I wasn't even part of the raid on purpose as I wasn't even on the frequency they were using.
AND
FL Holdem was raiding, why didn't he have an issue with this? Tbh someone's mad hence the out of the blue ban.
Edit 2:In fact, if you skip to 6:11 Isaid "Can I go back please" as I was getting to deep into this for my liking.
A BMD was raiding also.
And the reason why I didn't act within the group because I had the mic glitch so couldn't hear them say "don't shoot etc".
Dude you hostaged a cop at the begining and made him beg for his life. you then proceeded to kill him. I am just going off of what I see. I see you raiding as gun dealer which is not allowed.

Dont call me happy trigger I am just going off of what I know and have seen admins enforce in the past.

You should honestly take more responsibility for your actions and not trying to make me look like the bad guy.

2. You must play like your job name, for example when you are chef, don't go around raiding.

There fore you should act like a gun dealer that deals guns... not hostages cops, and helps out with a raid... If you want to raid next time go unemployed or underground job.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!