Tomz - Unban request
Your name: [Ss] Tomz

Your ban ID: 7 days (not sure how many minutes)

Banned by: [FL] Holdem

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Involved: The_Alpha_Dog

Why you should unban me: It was just the day my other 2 day ban was over, and for typing ''/me rapes and gives you aids'' is a joke. I just waited out my 2 day ban and this happened a lot longer ago
We do not tolerate "Rape RP", even though it was just this phrase.

Also your ban ID is not how long you where banned for. Your ban ID is 9567 . The reason why you've been banned for 7 days is because, appart from the fact that you broke the rules, it's your 7th ban. All your bans are very recent, it seems you haven't read the rules or just don't care much about them.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(05-10-2012, 02:01 PM)Holdem Wrote: We do not tolerate "Rape RP", even though it was just this phrase.

Also your ban ID is not how long you where banned for. Your ban ID is 9567 . The reason why you've been banned for 7 days is because, appart from the fact that you broke the rules, it's your 7th ban. All your bans are very recent, it seems you haven't read the rules or just don't care much about them.
Can my ban atleast be shortened?
I believe you need these 7 days off to make you realise what you are doing.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(05-11-2012, 03:33 PM)Holdem Wrote: I believe you need these 7 days off to make you realise what you are doing.
Realize what I'm doing? I know that, but there have been multiple situations where I have been banned for ''rdm'' even though It was still rp, and yet I see others run around killing everyone on sight and go with nearly no punishment. And this hasn't been added to accepted or denied BTW
I wasn't going to deny it to see if another Admin/SA has another opinion about this. Anyway if you where banned for "RDM", if you still think it was RP, then you're obviously not learning from your bans. You are excusing yourself on the actions of others, and that is no excuse.

I'll give this thread till tomorrow. If there's no other Admin opinion on this the request will be denied.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team