SLushy
Your name: SLushy

Your ban ID: 9403

Banned by: PrivateToast

Server: x33

Involved: me a rebel(forgot the name) and a unemployed person(don't know the name)
Why we should unban you: the rebel was spining around in his car in the middle of the city, i did tell him to stop(in VOIP) it (coz of failrp) and he didn't so i then used my tool gun to freeze his car so he couldn't drive then i undid it within about 2-5 sec later+ he ran up to me and started to rage at me, i then saw him doing it again so i did it (used mt tool gun) again i then said why i did it (coz of failrp) and his unemployed friend got a mp5 out and started shooting at me, i then got my crowbar out and started to kill him but he killed his friend at the same time and i killed him, i then picked up his gun and i then walked around the city while the rebel was saying in ooc that he was going to get my banned and he did (without a ban request on the forum).Skeptical
Oh yeah, that would of been me.

I was driving around in cirkels to provoke the cops, nothing serious really, when Slushy toolguns my car to a freeze.

I saw it was him several times, toolgun out quick, shoot my car to a freeze and get the toolgun away again, then lieing about it to start with. But I got him to confess by using "I recorded you" as a threat.
The guy that killed you with an MP5 wasn't my friend, it was a random citizen and he killed me too.

The reason why you got banned without a ban request is the simple reason that Toast sat next to me in this whole incident.

You didn't seem to care about getting banned tho, after all you said was "whatever" when I told you, that you were getting banned.
I see no point in a unban.

As you said, you were using a tool for freezing cars (Which is against the rules)
Why did you do that in first priority?

I expect a reply from you SLushy in the nex 3 days

3 days gone and still no reply.

Unban request denied.