Justified RP
Your name: CiarCroi

Your ban ID: 9389

Banned by: Beflok

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: The ex-president at the time, his name I cannot recall. I'm sure Beflok could.

Why we should unban you: I was banned for "randomly" killing the President. At the time, I was playing as a Corleone and the President left his office and stepped onto the street. I saw this as a great time to assassinate him in response to stringent, strict rules. I was nearly immediately banned for RDM without much of a chance to explain why I had done what I did. I've tried my very best to play respectfully, and by the rules and I believe that this is an unjust ban.

EDIT: In a clearer state of mind now, I have edited out an unnecessary, incorrect short rant about a certain person. I am sorry about that.
What laws did he make which were strict and stringent in your opinion?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I was online when he raided the president and got banned, and if I remember correctly almost everything was banned, taxes at 30 (I know that doesn't matter really. But it still makes me sad when people just moneywhore as the president).
Yes, nearly everything (guns, drugs, etc.) was illegal, which makes life as a Corleone (and obviously Gun Dealers and BMD's) more difficult. Additionally, the speed limit inside of the city was 25 mph. When you drive a quick-to-accelerate muscle car and the server is lagging severely, it's very difficult to not get into trouble over this law. He allowed a young, inexperienced Police Officer to carry an automatic weapon openly (which lead to my untimely demise as I killed someone in self-defense.)
Dont make me to look to be the bad guy. I dont care what laws are in order this is the text from this event:

Beflok: reason for killing the president?
CiarCroi: I killed him because I am corleone.

That is all that was said. We talked in PM and you apologized and re read the rules. I later then expired it when we had talked I dont see why you made an unban request?

Denied-expired
Need some builds for RP? Click here!