John's Unban Request
Thumbs Up 
Your name: Johnwashere101

Your ban ID:9336
Banned by: Ligthy [CZ]

Server: Global

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: My ban reason was quote "RPing to rape female players". There is no rule of this in the set of rules, and who wouldn't rape this lady that looked like a hooker? I Rp'ed raping her. I see nothing wrong with that, and there is no rule agianst it.

Also, People do prostitution in the servers all the time. I don't see how this is any diffrent besides me not paying the woman.
This falls under general discrimination as your actions were based on the other players gender, not to mention very disgusting taste of RP by itself.
General Rule 17. It’s not allowed to roleplay raping or other sexual abuse.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Then why do they allow Prostitution? People do it all the time. Even with admins on. The persons description was "Best Prostitute". I see this around all the time, and nothing ever happens
Because prostitution is not sexual abuse, nor is it illigal in many countrys: IE: Canada
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Okay, well I was confused on that. I know this sounds stupid, but is there anyway I could get a reduced sentence? I really like to play on CityRP, and Would hate to have to wait so long to get back.
I quote from the rules:

"16. No Racism, Sexism, or other Hate Speech."

Any form of sexism is not allowed, especially not raping.

"17. It’s not allowed to roleplay raping or other sexual abuse."

Well this rule even reminds you for the second time of this.

This kind of roleplay is not tolerated since it can be offensive towards certain players, also these are sick thoughts.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.