Unban Request.
Your name: [FL:RP]James Ryan

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 8088

Banned by: [FL] (Admin that banned you) Andreas

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) Evocity_v2d

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Maciejas & another cop (i couldn't remember the name)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) While i was a police. We were trying to arrest Dark Squirrel. The other cop tazed Dark Squirrel and was handcuffing him. This is where Maciejas starts doing things & I don't even know what got into his mind. He starts uncuffing Dark Squirrel and waking him up when everytime we tazed and handcuff Dark Squirrel. A few seconds later while we tazed Dark Squirrel, Maciejas started taking out his Usp. While the other cop was typing something, Maciejas started shooting the other cop until he killed him. I shot back because i was also getting harmed while i was in front of the other cop. This is the time when Andreas blacklisted Maciejas first then me.

So i have said the whole thing that happened.
If my explanation is not worth it.
Well sorry for me then.
Cant see the problem at all, Instead of you starting to shoot. Why not call an admin?
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I was. I started typing @ then he pointed his gun to me.
I was panicking thats why i shooted him.

So atleast shorten my ban time or unban me.
I would be grateful.
The ban ID you specified (8088) does not exist.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Ban expired.

Closed & Moved.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3