Ban Request [TG] Grim
Name of player: [TG] GRiiM

SteamID:# 27 "[TG] GRiiM" STEAM_0:0:25686928 2:25:26 136 0 active #

Time in GMT: GMT+1 Around 11:15

Server: v2d

Summary: Some rebels randomly claimed that my shop was rigged and pulled out a hostage rope, I took my ak and killed them. Seconds later they come back yelling that the shop is rigged and throwing a molotov - This was my motive to 'hunt em down' and request some money for all the damage. I got a rebel and FearRPed his way into the Slums apartements (Now people, I know this was just one fearrp, But it's obvious he knew what fearrp is, else he wouldn't even go there - No excuse) then I said I want 2k, I was about to say: Let your Leader (the one that raided me) take all your depts, and he holstered his crowbar and allowed me to kill em after saying 'Fuck you'

Evidence:

You can see in the part of the chat (full screen for details) that a guy named Ted Baker said fuck you after my fearrping him, this was after i killed him tho, but the messages didnt fade away, so obvious this was RIGHT after i got em
http://steamcommunity.com/id/donutaddict...7048946041

Look in the Rebels part and compare the two:
We know that Ted Baker is the one that broke fearrp
If you look at the rebels, GRiiM is the one named Ted Baker.

I don't see any way to fake the evidence btw - And For all those who say: It's just a FearRP: It was still obvious he knew what it was, obvious occasional minge.
Fact is: he didnt even make excuses as: I didn't have it ,blabla, obvious occasional minge (uses occasions where they think we wont get proof to break smaller rules,adding up making a clusterfuck of small rulebreaks)

EDIT: Here is the Scoreboard (You can see the name Ted Baker in the chat, Scoreboard shows it all)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/donutaddict...48941237/?
Insufficient evidence.
(03-02-2012, 11:59 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Insufficient evidence.

The Chat + The Scoreboard isn't evidence?
You can see I said Give me 2k Or die?
You can also see his reply.
You can see his Steam Name With his RP Name (that matches with the chat) In the scoreboard, what exactly is falsifiable here, and how?

Oh shit - My Fail, Forgot to show you the scoreboard one
I have another picture I was sure I included, Guess I didn't. Anywho: Look at Chat: Ted Baker, Look in scoreboard (picture added in the edit): [Rebel] [TG] GRiiM (Ted Baker)
:3
***Ban request denied***

Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.
Please note, Provide more conclusive evidence in the future .

ForceGhost
Community Relations Team
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]