Salamander - STEAM_0:1:21313439
Your name: Salamander

Your ban ID: 7169

Banned by: [FL] Faustie

Server: Both.

Involved: A Corleone member, the one I was RPing with. Faustie and His RP Partners.

Why we should unban you:
Hello.

I recently started playing both Garry's mod and on your servers. But have spent all my current hours on your servers. I've got few friends that got me to buy the game and invited me to come play.
I found the CityRP mod very amusing, after roleplaying on games like WoW for years.

Alright... To the important part.

Me and my newfound friends, a member of the corleone family. Decided to try to hostage a cop. We succesed. The cop was tied up but didn't pay up. So he ended up in dying after 5-10mins.
We decided we needed to strike fear into the city, so people knew we ment business (ofc RP). My newfound friend and I made a bullet proof plan. Throw a molotov into the Nexus and then make a dash for the lake. I was the drive away car. Little did I know, when I was trying to leave town, that the exit from the city were completely blocked. I couldn't drive thru. With the danger of getting caught I do a "U Turn" and head for the slum apartments to hide out. Suddenly when I drive, fog hits my windshield making it hard to see much. Little did I know. In this fog, was several players Roleplaying something. Right there, in the middle of the road.... I hit them by accident and get instantly frozen by an administrator. He deleted / Removes the car. And says "So i guess you knew what you were doing"... I tried to talk to him, but he wouldn't respond to my apologies or anything. I explained that it was their fault for being in the middle of the road, and that I couldn't see them.

*BOOM* instantly banned

As it says in the rules. If you're in the middle of the road and someone hits you, it's your fault... In my opinion and understanding of your rules and limitations, Faustie is in the wrong.

I would very much like to express myself vocally to anyone. Seeing my request to talk to the admin that banned me was completely ignored.
Are you claiming that you didn't see a single admin message, which appeared on the screen every minute?

Or that you didn't notice all the RP specific props at the tunnel when you came to town from Corleone spawn?

How about the fact that the fog was very transparent if approached from the outside?

There was a server-wide event going on, you raced through the streets into a visible group of people, killing 5 -of which whom 3 wereg admins.
Are you claiming that I said I came from the corleone spawn ? Cause I didn't .... Are you claiming that I did this on purpose ? Cause I didn't...

The tunnel out from the city was blocked, I did a U turn. And there was fog. When I saw u guys... You were on my windshield so to say.

So please. Be a little understandable and stop talking to me with Zero respect what so ever. Thank you.

Edit: Rule 5, General Rules : Use the zebra path to cross the streets, and if you don't watch out and a car killed you on accident it's your own fault.

Rule 6, Tools/Props : Do not build on streets, paths or anywhere in public which can interfere with anyone.

Sure you were having fun and I spoiled it... I wish I could undo that. I really do... I can't.

Could you tell me which rule I broke ?
You prop blocked the tunnel. I was not aware of the incident... You ruined our gameplay / Roleplay aswell. Mind you.

Summary : Massive car / Prop block in the only way out of the city. People in a spawned fog, in the middle of the street, not far away from the car crossing.
I would love to be able to continue sooner with the roleplay. But it seems foolish questions and claims, to pass the ban time away, is way more important. Cheers.
Please note that this was an event held by Server Staff, your hostile tone and accusing behavior will not help you with this unban request.
Note that the ban expires in 20 hours. I' very much sorry for acting like a prick. But you're accusing me of things, and talking to me like I'm retarded. When there is no need for such things. I wanted to have a chat with a admin, to sort this out. Not like keeping me banned will do anything good.

To me it seems like a hostile action, as a result of being provoced. You have the power, so instead of sorting it out, even explaining slightly. You draw forth the ban hammer.

You have a very bad case. From my point of view, and If I was in the posession of the power, over you guys. I would instantly remove you administrator powers. Anyone administrating such great big servers, should not take action due to being provoced, when the server rules has not been broken.

Even a good explaination with proof or referances from the rules... Would be great. To this point, I've been sitting here, on a LAN not being able to play on the server I love, because I accidently provocted the wrong people, by ACCIDENT.

I am very sorry, as I said. For ruining the event. It was not intentional to cause harm to ANYONE.
Ofc, this is not my server, and I have no right to claim anything.
I understand this. But you have a system, to help players. This makes the server even better... But if you have to sit out 2 days of a 3 day ban, to get a sentence in responce, from an administrator that wasn't even the offender. Then well... Farg me.

I obide by your rules. I am nice to the people on the server. I do not understand why I'm banned. Seeing I am not threat to the server, or the quality.

If you decide to unban me... I would be very grateful to be able to enjoy your server once again. And I will try my best, my very very best, to drive more carefully.