I Was an Idiot.
I was an Fucking Idiot I scammed PiqueRoz, Is said to him "Do you wanna Trade your Lotus for my Toyota Supra?" But i thinked i Before he dropped his Lotus, I dont want it so i go away. Then He said to me Come i come he dropped it then i take it, and I Disconected Fuck man i didnt think over it. Thinking So i was an Idiot If They Admins or owners Give me one another chance i Promes To dont Do stupid Things like this again. Angel And i am Perm Banned now. Skeptical And Fearless Is The best Server Ever and i just have donate yesterday. Nervous
(02-01-2012, 08:35 PM)Riad Wrote: I was an freaking Idiot I scammed PiqueRoz, Is said to him "Do you wanna Trade your Lotus for my Toyota Supra?" But i thinked i Before he dropped his Lotus, I dont want it so i go away. Then He said to me Come i come he dropped it then i take it, and I Disconected *** man i didnt think over it. Thinking So i was an Idiot If They Admins or owners Give me one another chance i Promes To dont Do stupid Things like this again. Angel And i am Perm Banned now. Skeptical And Fearless Is The best Server Ever and i just have donate yesterday. Nervous

And my Steam Name is [FL:RP] Mina.
So you scammed a guy, got caught, and posted this to apologize.

Seems to me that you're just trying to get unbanned, as you got caught.
No template, no unban. Denied. Try again later.