Ryan!'s Unban Request

Your name: Ryan!

Your ban ID 6573

Banned by: Elder

Server rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Slick, Wweee, Nit Grit.

Why we should unban you

I haven't "disrespected admins" i "disagreed". Elder got on and we were all standing on each others heads. He moved us all off each other, I asked why he did. I thought of it to be good RP. We were a totem pole. I don't see it as "FailRP" and i don't see me asking why being disrespect. I am not sure where he got "not listening to admins" from to be completely honest. "encouraging others to FailRP" It was their choose. They could have walked away. Everyone has a different opinion on what "good RP" is. I don't think just because Elder doesn't think it is good he should just come get rid of it.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Wweee, Slick Dick Rick, And Nit Grit werent involved, You were only with me, Blackdog, Elder, And Temar while we discussed your ban. If ANY of them post here, They will be warned on the forums for posting where they are not needed. Posting resumed
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(01-30-2012, 03:04 AM)Worldwidecoffee Wrote: Wweee, Slick *** Rick, And Nit Grit werent involved, You were only with me, Blackdog, Elder, And Temar while we discussed your ban. If ANY of them post here, They will be warned on the forums for posting where they are not needed. Posting resumed

They were part of the totem pole?
Let me concur on the contrary to Coffee's above statement,

Quote:2. You are only allowed to write in an ban/unban request when you are:
- the accused player
- the accusing player
- a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban Request.

I happened to be there and was part of the reported incident. Where the so-called beginnings of the ban originated, the lonely trash can at BP. Elder happened to fall upon our mastermind plan of resistance against tyranny in the form of a totem pole. Other admins were called including Temar, Coffee and eventually Blackdog before the server crashed to review the situation. Story was as follows:

Me, NiT GRiT, Slick Rick, ryan, and a few others joined together to form a Totem Pole RP beginning on the trash can of the BP. The basis of the RP was to show passive resistance towards the governments policies on slavery. Each person representing the strong bonds of our communities meaning that no matter how hard they tried to break our spirits, we would remain strong as a whole. Elder was eventually called by an unknown bystander and opened the book on the situation. Played a bit of Jenga with our Totem Pole by pulling me out from under the stack of people causing a chain reaction of damage to my fellow peers. I alone suffered severe cases of ankle fractures, as well as others suffering whiplash from my tie as their support fell from underneath them. He claimed that were not performing "realistic rp" and that in doing so, we were encouraging others to commit failRP due to our movement. Statements being rather shrewd from Elder, it was taken that were to continue the movement, which in due time was not possible. Elder statements were that we were disrespecting his opinion of RP as an admin, and if he did not "control his friends", he alone would be held accountable for it. Therefore being one of those "friends", I am a direct witnesses to the said events. With later references, as I was trying to defend ryan, I was rag dolled and placed on display to be "high in the sky". This alone may have led to a complete misunderstanding on terms of both sides. An issue of a 1 month ban, was rather crude and opinionated at that. I as well as several others would willingly form a petition to shorten Ryan's ban, not because he is a friend, but because of the false logic based upon the ban. Warn me, be at that, but know that their is support that may remain unseen in this thread.

As well as being part of the situation, all things regarding the ban were witness in-game and in steam voice chat. Now tell me I am not a witness according the rules of Fearless Unban request rules?

Coffee, Now hold me to this, am I not right?

Best Regards,

Wweee2345/Mr. Vilano,
Ryan's Lawyer/"Lombardi Lawyer"

Considering Elder said our warnings are revoked. I'll repost what I said.

Part of his ban was for disobeying admins. When did he do this?

We didn't continue to make the totem pole after Elder removed us from it.
Warnings revoked, I would like to hear what the two have to say in his defense.
Worldwide I think you're going about this the wrong way. Doesn't matter if in the end you ended up banning him for other reasons, we were still part of what originally happened to start all of this. If the totem pole incident hadn't happened, it wouldn't of escalated to the point where you guys were basically like "alright thats it, we're tired of his sh*t, BAN". Wweee made legitimate points and you're just like "NOPE" and edited his post. I don't know what was said after you guys teleported ryan because obviously I wasn't there.. But I will say that originally elder when you were questioning ryan he didn't disrespect you.. All he did was question why the totem pole wasn't RP and tried justifying it to you. If the supposed disrespect came AFTER this incident, then nevermind. But if this ban was for his past actions, why wasn't he banned when he originally did those actions?
(01-30-2012, 03:54 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: I do believe i told you to not post here, As we didnt ban FOR the totem pole exactly. We banned him for his past, You may of been closely related to it, But its HIS past, His choices, Not yours. We banned him for the mass fail RP, And the disrespect of admins he can show.

User Warned.

"his past"Lets be honest, Who doesn't have a bad past. If i remember right. Worldwide you were one of the biggest crowbar minges there were (not trying to disrespect but lets be honest here its true) I shouldn't be punished for my past. I don't think any admins on this server have a clean record. (maybe faustie, dry, and pinkie) So how is different that i have done some bad things before.
Lets be honest here,
Im in defense of ryan, but I do not plan on edging the razor upon obvious tensions.

I would state my case on the basis,
The admins with the possible exception of Temar don't have a great past with ryan on administration issue. This is a rather radical analogy;

Its almost comparative to placing a gazelle in the middle of a pack of lions meaning that no matter what he could have said to defend his case, they are still likely to pounce and kill their prey.

Back on topic,
Ryan currently has 10 bans, 3 of which have an extensive gap that obviously show signs of improvement from HIS past. My point being is that by further nitpicking his mistakes, you are hindering any chance for him to improve on his act based on the current ban lengths that have been issued to him.

If were basing this upon mass failRP,
I do recall and correct me if Im wrong, but you were part of the same movement and promoting mass failRP, that is if you are considering the Totem Pole failRP.

Going back to Elder's arrival,

Quote:Dear Elder,

I wasn't really appalled that I was pulled from the stack of Jenga blocks, honestly I could say I was flattered. The situation was getting rather heated and I was being forced to heave several bodies upward for our movement. Enough about me, but all those that were damaged were and still are my clients of defense. Those whom fell from above me have suffered serious cases of whiplash, fractures, and tumor development. My office will be in contact with your lawyer's soon enough referring to this situation and I assure you that my peers and I will see you upon the stand of justice!

Signed,

Tony Vilano
Lombardi Lawyer

Upon your arrival,
Ryan, as well as me and NiT GRiT, claimed were doing Totem Pole RP. Which in a realistic analogy compared us to a chain of links showing strength in numbers against the presidents slavery policies (Until the support link was pulled from underneath). Without being able to continue in ryan's defense Fearless, of course, happened to crash rendering anything I had already typed completely useless. Anyhow you claimed it was unrealistic RP, our side claimed it was and ryan asked if we wished to continue the movement. Personally, realistic rp and versions of failRP can vary from admin to admin, as well as player to player. With the server crashing, misinterpretations from both sides occurred and made the situation worse even when ryan and "his friends" decided to pull the plug on the Totem Pole RP, in respects to your opinion as well as your peers. We were performing Church of Satan RP, momentarily ryan was pulled away by a teleporting machine inside the Church of Satan to the bowels of Hell, where his judgement lied placed on the plates of Elder, Blackdog, Temar, and Worldwide. His judgement was swift and thus without defense was sent to the void for eternity (Being a month that is).

With such commotions I am in desperate need of rest, and thus I must make my parting momentarily for a quick sweep of air.

Signed,
Wweee2345
Ryan's Lawyer/"Lombardi Lawyer"

Denied after discussions with admins.