Unban?
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using the template
I was leaving the presidents house because I was told to, and I wanted to become a rebel while I was commander of police, however, my health was at 5 or so, so the screen had that drunk cam effect, when trying to move around in my car I by accident drove back into the compound where the president was, and was shot at 5 billion times then banned for 'Did you seriously just try to CDM your own officers?' by [FL] WorldWideDerp@Sleep, I just wanted to go back to the city, I wasn't trying to 'CDM' anyone.
Since i was Head of the SS there, i'm apart of this. You kept running in before you got banned, and we asked you to leave over and over and over again telling us your going to come raid us for us asking you to leave basically. eventually someone killed you, and you came running back straight away. After a while, you kept trying to ram the fence with your car. And i think it came to a point where we had to replace the Sliding fence door because you kept ramming in. When you did ram it down, you drove out, drove back in, drove out again and finally came charging in straight at us. By this time we were sick of you pissing around and bothering us, so Coffee banned you.
(01-22-2012, 09:07 PM)Dubwub Wrote: Since i was Head of the SS there, i'm apart of this. You kept running in before you got banned, and we asked you to leave over and over and over again telling us your going to come raid us for us asking you to leave basically. eventually someone killed you, and you came running back straight away. After a while, you kept trying to ram the fence with your car. And i think it came to a point where we had to replace the Sliding fence door because you kept ramming in. When you did ram it down, you drove out, drove back in, drove out again and finally came charging in straight at us. By this time we were sick of you pissing around and bothering us, so Coffee banned you.

Actually, I was never killed until the end, and when I was trying to leave, I had 5 health, so everything was in drunk cam, I didn't mean to actually drive in there when you guys opened the fence, I had already told you guys I needed to go back to the city, smh.
User warned and unban request denied for not using template.