Ryan!'s Unban Request

Your ban ID: 6153 and 6155

Banned by: Worldwidecoffee and Toby

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: No one really

Why we should unban you: This is what Happened, I was AFK when Worldwide Started Picking me up. I wasn't really AFK but I had my headset was down. I have known Worldwide for a while and thought he was messing around with me or something because he just got admin. So I hit him with a Crowbar and killed him. I found out he was talking to me in-game. He banned me for RDMing an admin. I guess it was fair, So then I looked at my banned saw that Toby raised my ban to a week. I don't think it deserves a week ban? i was just messing around with him. I didn't think i could have done anything wrong because i was only on the Server for like 5 minutes and was haft AFK. I think it should be at least lowered to what it was before.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
If you know you are not ment to post here, why do you do it?

User warned.

- Nudelholz
(01-08-2012, 11:28 PM)EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer Wrote: I know im not supposed to post here,but you keep crowbarwhoring people randomly,just your luck to kill an admin with a crowbar,eh?i got no evidence of you crowbarwhoring tjough...but it was annoying shit,especially when im making arrests,admin could you please check the logs for yesterday about 17-13 hrs before this post?

Lets see. I killed you once, you were attacking grub (My good childhood friend who i would hate to see in jail.) and that is it. I think you have a problem with me kid? If i recall, You posted on my admin abuse thread about random crap just like this. You just don't learn do you. You can't post on court house. Plus you are the one who random arrested me. So good day to you.
(01-08-2012, 11:28 PM)EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer Wrote: I know im not supposed to post here,but you keep crowbarwhoring people randomly,just your luck to kill an admin with a crowbar,eh?i got no evidence of you crowbarwhoring tjough...but it was annoying shit,especially when im making arrests,admin could you please check the logs for yesterday about 17-13 hrs before this post?

Plus i knew he was an admin, Did you read my post or just randomly post crap like you are retarded??
I think the ban was raised because just killing an admin for no reason is quite an offence. WWC is a new admin so I reckon Toby just did what normally would have happened.

It is of no interest that you are a friend of WWC and were just messing around. Just messing around breaks a rule, you should live with the punishment if you mess around, shouldn't you?
Dare to think!
I upped the ban, becuase i felt coffee was abit too nice, Your RDM'd an admin without reason while he was admining.
This has happend to me befor as 'you killed my friend fu*k you'
Player recived month-2months for it
Be lucky, If you had done this to any other admin you would have maybe for 2month - perm with your record.

This is your 8th ban...

+ you also got banned for the words in your Steam Name at the time.
- Closed