unban Gazerbeamxx
Your name: Gazerbeamxx

Your ban ID:STEAM_0:1:5309797

Banned by: Elder

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Gazerbeamxx ,TomTx(PacMan)

Why we should unban you: Gauerbeamxx didnt throw any molotov's and he didnt leave to avoid a ban he was afk for around 2hrs.....and got kicked by console.He is a smart guy and well yes he didnt even own molotovs BUT He wanted to sell them........

Im writing this because he doesnt know how to get unbanned.
I was a witness ( talking with him via skype)

P.SToungeosting this again because an admin denied with the following reason :" You are not allowed to post an unban request for someone else"
I know admins are busy and do mistakes but bro
there is a sticky that says :
"2. You are only allowed to write in an ban/unban request when you are:
- the accused player
- the accusing player
- a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban Request.
- Any other replies like "Use the template." or "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will give you a ban."
It showed up in the logs that your friend pulled out the molotov and attacked MY passive RP event. Who the hell does that? He didn't even yell raid or anything, even if he did there was no reason to raid.

Why should I unban someone for doing something so unbelievably stupid just to ruin the most peaceful RP event that me and several others have worked so hard on?
okay I believe ya.....and well he I asked him serveral times if he used them...he siad no so I trusted him because actuallly you know the ban time because Gauerbeam went learning math at 4pm to 6pm.

Well sry bro didnt know that
Unban request denied.

Reason: Pretty obvious, isn't it?
Dare to think!