Unban Request [Mr.Gorden Freegamer]
Mr.Gorden Freegamer☭

STEAM_0:0:33308146

RDM

2011-11-27 03:10:57

[FL]BlackDog[BB][SGC]

Why we should Un-Ban you?

Well I made an advert Saying: "Please do not come into my hotel untill I am finished revonated it"... That moment like 5 people ran in! One of them was a fireman. I shouted: "Everyone get out now, your tresspasing!!!" So most of Em ran out, But he stayed. I knifed him once for a warning. He ran out and came straight back in taking the pee. So He started being a D*** jumping around and that. I knifed him again and he died. Then he came back in Witch is NLR Then blackdog came and banned me for no good reason... The fireman was the one NLRin not me. I wouldent of knifed him if he just got out my hotel and fight some fires...
(11-26-2011, 03:08 PM)FreeGamerz 2 Wrote: I knifed him once for a warning. He ran out and came straight back in taking the pee.

As RP simulates real life, really, this is what you would do when somebody annoys you? Stab him?

(11-26-2011, 03:08 PM)FreeGamerz 2 Wrote: So He started being a D*** jumping around and that. I knifed him again and he died.

You not only stab him, you actually kill him!

(11-26-2011, 03:08 PM)FreeGamerz 2 Wrote: Then he came back in Witch is NLR

It is NLR, but as you killed him for NO reason, this can be ignored, just like dying because of a glitch or similar.

(11-26-2011, 03:08 PM)FreeGamerz 2 Wrote: Then blackdog came and banned me for no good reason... The fireman was the one NLRin not me. I wouldent of knifed him if he just got out my hotel and fight some fires...

I think he did have a reason to ban you, don't you think?
The fireman was probably a bit of a di** to annoy you and failed a bit at RP but, boy, you were worse.

Unban request denied.

Next time, when you are trying to RP and people annoy you ICly, call the cops via /request.
If they don't do anything and the people annoying you won't stop, call an admin and he will eventually ban them for FailRP.
Dare to think!