Vodka unban - 3mth
Your name: Vodka - STEAM_0:1:28386171

Your ban ID: Was to long ago, maybe 3 months ago

Banned by: Console

Server: 176.9.50.50:27015

Involved: uh , I dont really know. I only know that i was joking about rules as an president. So i said - Kitchen cant walk on street alone. they stay home cook rice

Why we should unban you: Cus ive supported the community by showing a high portion of donate uhm before and that i could use my second chance [/align]
Code:
3081    Banned by SteamID    STEAM_0:1:28386171    Discrimination will not be tolerated on our network    Never    Console

You were the biggest mingebag I have ever seen in my whole life. You constantly scammed new people (me when I first joined the server), you RDM'ed everyone like crazy whenever admins were not online, you constantly broke several other rules, you discriminated against women IC and OOC, and you created several other accounts after you were perm'd.

We don't want people like you on our server. How do we know you wont just start doing the same shit all over again if we unban you?
(11-26-2011, 10:01 PM)elder189 Wrote:
Code:
3081    Banned by SteamID    STEAM_0:1:28386171    Discrimination will not be tolerated on our network    Never    Console

You were the biggest mingebag I have ever seen in my whole life. You constantly scammed new people (me when I first joined the server), you RDM'ed everyone like crazy whenever admins were not online, you constantly broke several other rules, you discriminated against women IC and OOC, and you created several other accounts after you were perm'd.

We don't want people like you on our server. How do we know you wont just start doing the same shit all over again if we unban you?

First of all , I didnt scam people. NO proof, Just loads of reports that i did scam them. I did rdm when i got butthurt wich i admit, I didnt discriminate women IC and OOC, I were making a law that only boys were allowed to walk outside and girls with police officer. Since rebels were attacking. and that i created several other accounts after i got perm'd thats just a myth, or your just throwing words at me atm. If you know it was me making new accounts after i got permed. You would IP Ban me, and im making a unban request on my very first account. so if u unban this account, The IP Ban will still be there. First you come with ''We dont want people like you on our server'' , Then you ask me "How do we know you wont start doing the same shit all over agian"
Does not connect. Well
Well its simple. You dont, Its up to you if you want to give me a second chance.
There were proof that you had scammed players, from different steam accounts.

It's a no from me, but let's wait for the other admins to reply.
So in other words. From my the bottom of my heart, Ive changed alot.. I can show you that :-) Ive become a good man
Five minutes ago you were saying that you didn't scam.

Now that I posted, and I said we had evidence. You suddenly confess?

So you were lying before? This doesn't look good for you.
(11-27-2011, 12:23 AM)Lani Wrote: Five minutes ago you were saying that you didn't scam.

I didnt even see your post coming at that point.
Nop i wasnt lying, From my view. (My view) I got loads of reports from scamming. And i was absolutly not scamming, And there was no proof. I didnt get banned from scam at any point. Just silly stuff like RDM and that shit. But if i get another chance to show that i have changed that would be perfect. And im sorry for my misbehavior.
I could tell why i did rule break so much. But that would be to much drama :-)
(11-27-2011, 12:27 AM)Vodka Wrote:
(11-27-2011, 12:23 AM)Lani Wrote: Five minutes ago you were saying that you didn't scam.

Nop i wasnt lying, From my view. (My view) I got loads of reports from scamming. And i was absolutly not scamming, And there was no proof. I didnt get banned from scam at any point. Just silly stuff like RDM and that shit. But if i get another chance to show that i have changed that would be perfect. And im sorry for my misbehavior.

Your last (permanent) was also based on your scamming. As we had proof about you having several accounts, to scam fellow players.
(11-27-2011, 12:29 AM)Lani Wrote:
(11-27-2011, 12:27 AM)Vodka Wrote:

Your last (permanent) was also based on your scamming. As we had proof about you having several accounts, to scam fellow players.

How can u have proof of me having several accounts when i havnt got more then one acc. <_>? Did u even check the IP ? Before making a judge

I told many of my previous gmod friends that i had other accounts to break rule with. Just cause, A trolling player on the internet dont want to lose. And i lost by getting banned. So i lied about making new accounts so i could feel better. But i didnt

And im sorry for that aswell
(11-26-2011, 01:07 PM)Vodka Wrote: Why we should unban you: Cus ive supported the community by showing a high portion of donate uhm before and that i could use my second chance [/align]

After reading this I knew that whatever is going to stand underneath the post is going to be bullshit and I will have to end this thread by denying the request.

After reading all the posts it was quiet obvious that your behavior opposite is quiet offensive and disrespectful... then I checked your ban record.
  • Discrimination will not be tolerated on our network
  • You don\'t break the rules to catch a rulebreaker, RDM.
  • Numpad abuse,NLR,Random Tranq, Ammo Exploit
  • Breaking NLR for his car.
  • Proppushing 2 cars
  • RDM

Banned not only by one admin, no, by several ones, showing that your behavior was bad pretty much all of the time you were on the server.

Also, I don't want somebody on our server who actually says he has OTHER ACCOUNTS to troll around. Of course you would never use them to scam or anything... never ever.

Ban request denied. End of discussion.
Dare to think!