UNBAN ME :(
Tongue 
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using the template
-By Cloud Strife

Anyway im new as you may or may not know i barely know about this server i been here about less than 24 hours. (i rejoined gmod back from my friend firehawk (please dont blame him for my cause)) But anyway a taxi driver of course needed my help i was a rebel leader im very nice to those. His car was somewhere in the map and couldnt get a ride i think he needed a ride bc he didnt have alot of money and need to save money for like a good car for example. I know i should of read the rules but when i joined the server i read the stuff and saw it had 130 rules which was really annoying and i wanted to play fast bc i was very interested in the server. So i rlly wanted to help out this guy and i did see his house he only had 1 money printer <--- ;.; and i felt bad and i didnt want to be mean or deny his request. Then elder came in (no harshness here not like the meanie thing sound <<<<<) i thought i helped out rlly nice or something then i got frozen and im like d***. then ya then blacklisted for the mob leaders then kicked saying something about this website. lucky i did already register and about to get some allowance to donate here bc of my friend annoying me to donate. So this is why i want to be unban and this time i will read the rules (im a very good player not when im lagging).Angel
Unban request denied.

Reason: Not using the template. Warning given.