UBR StephanGH
Your name: (Steam friends name)
[FL:RP] StephanGH

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban)
STEAM_0:0:20857603

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
[FL:M] Reebs

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
Breaking FearRP, lying in modsit

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
K a h j o [Fellow SRU]
Reebs [His RP]
Benny [Police officer helping SRU]
Alot of police..
Sru Seargent [forgot name]

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

What happened was: Reebs and his mate (So called government officials) were shooting SRU and holding president hostage. When we came up there one of them had a gun on the president, and there was one guy holding a gun on us. 4 SRU and 5 or so Police.

My SRU Sergeant told me to take the shot on the guy holding the gun on the president, so I did. Considering he told me to and we outnumbered him. Reebs then brought me into an admin sit even though I just took the shot cause it was orders.

He said I broke FearRP so that I was in the wrong, so I stated that in the elevator he was breaking FearRP too, he was denying our request to put his gun down even though there were 5 people having guns on him, then after a long time he did, and then he denied our request to stand infront of the elevator door... Which he finally did after telling us to fuck off etc (like 10x we requested it) [I apparently didn't record it Sad, there is people to back me up though, like K a h j o.]

Then his ban states I lied about something in the admin sit. Which I am unaware of.
I am also the only one who got banned in this situation, even though the people were backing me up.

In the admin sit Reebs was almost screaming into his mic instead of using the usual way of Local OOC. Resulting in me getting a headache cause his mic sounds really bad. Like he is screaming into a static void.
While myself and the other people in the RP had the President at gunpoint, you came around to the other side of the room and shot Random while he had the president at Gunpoint. That's blatant breakage of FearRP, and considering that you were accusing me of breaking the rule myself made me think that you know better than to do what you did. As an SRU, you are supposed to fear for the life of the president, and I fail to see how you did that in this situation. Furthermore, you are the only person who received the ban because you were the only one who broke FearRP. Everyone else abided by FearRP in the situation because you were the only one who opened fire. Everyone else held their fire except for you. Ever thought about the consequences of your actions? Maybe that you could have missed and killed the President while you were shooting at Random?

Prior to this, I had a weapon pointed at you in the Nexus elevator and ordered you down to the ground while you were running in, and you drew your weapon on me, fair enough, and considering that you had some backup right outside the elevator, you were not in violation of FearRP. You then tried to accuse me of breaking FearRP. I didn't break the rule like you claimed I did, as I followed your orders to the letter. I was acting afraid of the rifles pointed at me and the fact that I was in handcuffs. Me telling you to "f*ck off" was in character, not OOC. Just to clarify that in case there was some confusion.

I'd like to request the input of Random before this case is included as he was the person you killed while he had the president at gunpoint.

Furthermore, this will be my only post on this case, as I am fully confident that my ruling was justified. I will post again only if I'm requested to do so by a higher staff member.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
As I was requested by Reebs to write a reply, I will do so;

I personally do not see why you should be unbanned; what you did was blatant FearRP.
I stood behind the president with a gun to the president's head, that's when you decided to open fire on me.
(You should fear for the president's life..)

I agree with Reebs on this ban.

I will post more if requested.

EDIT:
Witnesses won't help, it will just turn in to a ''he said, she said'' type of situation, to add on, witnesses may lie.

Secondly. You can also stop making Reebs look bad, by saying he screamed down his mic. He handled the situation professionally like a moderator should.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I am gonna now... Attempt to answer some of your points, and perhaps counter them... I guess you can call it counter?

1. My sergeant ORDERED me to open fire, he is my sergeant, I do what he asks. I don't want to get demoted, sorry
2. I already had my gun out when I walked into the elevator, I did not pull it out. There were still 3 others with a gun on you as well.
3. You did not follow orders, we had to tell you at least 10 to 15 times before you finally did anything, with 4 people doing it.
4. I was not the only one accusing you of breaking Fear-RP, at least 3 other people were backing me up in these claims.
5. How was I in that case then the only one breaking Fear-RP, when some people handcuffed you. Is that not considered Fear-RP in that case!? (In Presidents Office)

I will admit that I thought the Fuck off was OOC not IC, so there was Confusion

Also Reebs, you said you didn't want to post again, but do you mind telling me where the "lying in an admin sit" came from? I honestly don't know.

Now on to Random

1. Once again, I was ordered to. Don't wanna lose my job.
2. Witnesses won't help, yet you are here solely as a witness, I don't see the point of your input then?
3. Reebs was screaming down his mic, and his mic is very bad. Admittedly he might not have realized this. But he should still not scream in an admin sit, but use Local OOC to handle the situation.

I don't understand how a Sergeant ordering me to fire in that case is not FearRP, or the fact that you got cuffed.
I am very sure of my aim Wink I don't miss!

But yeah, I was ordered to shoot. I even waited after the order to show I was hesitant. Then I decided to act upon the orders of my Sergeant, who is basically my boss. I don't see how I would be wrong there, even if it was in a wrong situation.

Let me be clear by the way, I have nothing against you Reebs, I am sure you are a great Moderator. I just think you made a few mistakes here, even if the ban was justified. OK? Smile
(08-10-2016, 01:59 AM)[FL:RP] FroZen Wrote: I am gonna now... Attempt to answer some of your points, and perhaps counter them... I guess you can call it counter?

1. My sergeant ORDERED me to open fire, he is my sergeant, I do what he asks. I don't want to get demoted, sorry The rules take priority over your job.
2. I already had my gun out when I walked into the elevator, I did not pull it out. There were still 3 others with a gun on you as well. What I meant to have come across was Pull your weapon up from its lowered position, apologies if I was not clear enough.
3. You did not follow orders, we had to tell you at least 10 to 15 times before you finally did anything, with 4 people doing it. I was moving to follow them while everyone was screaming the orders at me.
4. I was not the only one accusing you of breaking Fear-RP, at least 3 other people were backing me up in these claims. You were the only one who opened fire while you were fully aware that the president was at gunpoint.
5. How was I in that case then the only one breaking Fear-RP, when some people handcuffed you. Is that not considered Fear-RP in that case!? (In Presidents Office) I was handcuffed before I walked in. I demanded to be uncuffed or the president died when you started to go around.

I will admit that I thought the Fuck off was OOC not IC, so there was Confusion. Glad I was able to clear that up then.

Also Reebs, you said you didn't want to post again, but do you mind telling me where the "lying in an admin sit" came from? I honestly don't know. While you were starting to accuse me of breaking FearRP, that was when the lying started.

Now on to Random

1. Once again, I was ordered to. Don't wanna lose my job.
2. Witnesses won't help, yet you are here solely as a witness, I don't see the point of your input then? He is directly involved in the case, therefore he is permitted to post here. 
3. Reebs was screaming down his mic, and his mic is very bad. Admittedly he might not have realized this. But he should still not scream in an admin sit, but use Local OOC to handle the situation. Sometimes I speak louder than I mean to while using this, and I apologize for that.

I don't understand how a Sergeant ordering me to fire in that case is not FearRP, or the fact that you got cuffed. The rules take precident over your job. You failed to fear for the life of the hostage that we had, therefore FearRP was broken.
I am very sure of my aim Wink I don't miss! What if he got caught in Crossfire during the seconds of chaos?

But yeah, I was ordered to shoot. I even waited after the order to show I was hesitant. Then I decided to act upon the orders of my Sergeant, who is basically my boss. I don't see how I would be wrong there, even if it was in a wrong situation. You need to fear for the life of the hostage that we have.

Let me be clear by the way, I have nothing against you Reebs, I am sure you are a great Moderator. I just think you made a few mistakes here, even if the ban was justified. OK? Smile Understood.

My replies are in bold.

Now is when I'll leave this to higher staff as I figured I had to clarify some things.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Ok, I see.

Watch out with your mic, it is very static

Taking your points in account I think this UBR is over, I haven't played in a while and you are in the right here.

Feel free to close the UBR any admin, I accept and agree with the ban. Sorry for wasting anyones time but it has been cleared up.
Ok.