UBR GreekAssassin222
Posting this on behalf of Greekassasin

Your Name:[FL:RP] GreekAssassin222

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83546047 
Your ban ID: 72950

Banned By:[FL] Pear

Reason: Rule 16.8, baiting cops, 16th ban, last chance

Involved: Nobody as I was banned while I was not in the server so yeah.

Why we should unban you:Well first of all I was banned for Rule 16.8 which the rule says:
Rule 16.8:
16.8 You cannot steal vehicles or mug someone in the main street, or where there’s a chance of someone seeing you committing the crime.
Where did I steal or mug people in main street could you explain me? Because I don’t remember  carjacking or mugging people on Main ST.
Baiting cops:
Well, as rebels we are supposed to not like cops, SRU President And vice president(The Whole Government) so we were going to the cops and saying them “Fuck the police” Aftewr that they where chasing us.We where not baiting them, we were just expressing our opinion.
Going up to a police officer saying fuck the police and running away is obviously trying to provoke a reaction.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Posting this on behalf of GreekAssassin222

Well, as i stated above, as rebels we are suposed not to like goverment.So we went to the cops and saying "Fuck the police"We didnt want to get arrested so we were running away ad they were chasing us.

You forgot about the part of ramming police vehicle while both of you (Mijo20 & GreekAssassin222) yelled "fuck the police".
The second is, you've tranqued someone, tied them up and beat them up to death on "main street", which falls under rule 16.8.

Yelling "fuck the police" and ramming their cars, not expecting to get chased? Please, you've came back to the same location and repeating when they gave up on chasing you.

Denied,
Pear
Fearless Administrator
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]