Unban Request: mighty
Your name: (Mighty)

Your ban ID: (4861)

Banned by: ([FL] PrivateToast)

Server: (rp_EvoCity v2d?)

Involved: (all i can remember is me,admin,elroy jenkins, and someone else but he killed me so didn't catch name)

Why we should unban you: Well first off i do not even believe i did anything wrong. what happend was. i open my door to a "new neighbor" to see what he wanted to talk about he hits me in the face with some giant prop, then elroy jenkins proceeded to run into my base and try to open every door in which i pulled out a pistol and said gtfo, then the other man i was talking about kills me with a shotgun and im pretty sure raided me the whole reason i was banned was for prop blocking because my door shut on them. i didn't get to add the open from the inside button yet. as i talked in ooc how what they did was not only fail rp, prop hitting ect i was banned. without a warning to open the door for i didn't even know was closed "and im assuming it was the door i was banned for, for the fact it was the only prop i spawned". i believe that i should of been told to open the door, or to delete it or anything because i had no idea it was closed. but elroy jenkins locked off the entire top floor off the apartments which was my floor and another persons floor and he just got told to delete it. i think what toast did was unfair in everyway possible.

sorry if i had any failure in my text wall but i'm a bit busy so couldn't make it all grammatically correct.
Me taking the top floor as a base is inrelated, Blackdog explained why I couldnt do it. Bigbear raided you, and got in but after you died we are prop blocked in side your home. You had no buttons, I have nothing to do with your raid.

Also, ira les that à day ban, you cant make unban reqs for <24 hour bans.
(11-16-2011, 09:13 PM)Elroy Jenkins Wrote: Me taking the top floor as a base is inrelated, Blackdog explained why I couldnt do it. Bigbear raided you, and got in but after you died we are prop blocked in side your home. You had no buttons, I have nothing to do with your raid.

Also, ira les that à day ban, you cant make unban reqs for <24 hour bans.

actually on the time in which he banned me depending if its 8 am or 8 pm its more then 24 hours, also i should of not been banned in the first place without any warning or to even open it. i really hope not all of your admins are like this.
It's am, gmt -1 I believe. Ban length was 720 mins, I remember.
Ban less than 1 day, (Denied) and yes you propblocked them.