Lord of the silver rings
ALL BELOW THIS TEXT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, I'M POSTING THIS FOR LORD

Your name: LORD OF THE SlLVER RNGS

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:65135421

Your ban ID: 72709

Banned by: [FL:M] gosty

Reason: Shooting ragdolled bodies, not taking the slt seriously, should know a lot better.

Involved: Slrmlnus, RTNBN, Dr. Snupi (l think hls name was dr. snup))))

Why we should unban you: because l was dlstracted by gost gettlng HARRASED behlnd gost ln the admln slt in the prlson l was told to shoot the boddy and l follow order because l am orderly man, l was taking lt seriously but l dldnt understand what gost sald in the jails but gost in the admin sit in the prison told me to be serious but i was ordered to put man to deth. wat did i do? if this was faustie or temar i bet they wouldnt get banned ammirite? ooooooh kimmypanda. ooooooooooh kimmypanda

thanks for reading this audiobook

[Image: steve-harvey.jpg] - Lord's Signature Wink
Hello,
When i responded to the call the first thing i saw was you shooting a ragdolled body. When i confronted you, you decided to scream stuff down the mic and started to make weird noises. When i asked you to take the sit seriously you continued to make weird noises. This lead to your ban and with your hours you should know a lot better.

Just by reading your UBR shows your not willing to take this seriously.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(07-19-2016, 08:45 PM)Ghost Wrote: Hello,
When i responded to the call the first thing i saw was you shooting a ragdolled body. When i confronted you, you decided to scream stuff down the mic and started to make weird noises. When i asked you to take the sit seriously you continued to make weird noises. This lead to your ban and with your hours you should know a lot better.

FROM LORD

for my mlcrophone l use a appllcatlon called morphvox and the levels on lt are set to max by default n l dldnt notlce lf l dld l would have sorted it lm sorry
(07-19-2016, 08:53 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 08:45 PM)Ghost Wrote: Hello,

FROM LORD

for my mlcrophone l use a appllcatlon called morphvox and the levels on lt are set to max by default n l dldnt notlce lf l dld l would have sorted it lm sorry
You claim you didn't understand me however when i said 'Can you take this sit seriously' you replied 'I am taking this verrrrrrrrry serious boss' or something along them lines. After that you continued to make weird noises and claimed you had tourettes, however i've never had a problem speaking with you before. You clearly didn't care that you were in admin sit and you seemed to care more about impressing your friends.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
It's advised not to lie in the courthouse and to show a certain level of maturity in it, Lord.

Denied.