Report: Yasha Swag and El Ratpi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Name of player:Yasha Swag and El Ratpi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SteamID: Yasha Swag:STEAM_0:0:69097924
          El Ratpi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°):STEAM_0:1:33342904

Time in GMT: 10:07ish

Server:V2D

Summary: I was making a "Nazi" roleplay as a president and Yasha swag went VP because his vehicle was impounded. There was a law that only trabants were allowed in the city and he had a van. His vehicle got impounded and Yasha went VP. I was building a Nexus Garage defense system and yasha got in his car and CDM'd me. After that I got RDA'd, CDM'd and RDM'd a couple of times. (I've got no proof of the story above, maybe logs?)
Later on I went into the nexus trying to catch them again and they RDA'D me without laws or anything. (Yasha was president for around 45 minutes and haven't made any law) During the time of yasha being president he managed to CDM over 5 people and I think he should be banned for quite some time.

Evidence:https://gyazo.com/8a96ff3d8bdf5c8dc4a4a801f0a61f8c
https://youtu.be/4hgDAS5jEa8
As we can see on the vidéo, El Ratpi was waiting for the president for confirm the rules that you are breaking and the president confirm his rules so its normal that you get arrested, for the other thing you said they are no proof so its impossible to make a ban about that, and please, your making a "nazi roleplay" i got a lot of jewish friends / family and i find this very offensive, for me you deserve a advertissement and maybe a ban.
(07-05-2016, 06:03 PM)Lakny Wrote: As we can see on the vidéo, El Ratpi was waiting for the president for confirm the rules that you are breaking and the president confirm his rules so its normal that you get arrested, for the other thing you said they are no proof so its impossible to make a ban about that, and please, your making a "nazi roleplay" i got a lot of jewish friends / family and i find this very offensive, for me you deserve a advertissement and maybe a ban.

Well, I more meant German roleplay. I only made a law about that jews can be made slaves but I didnt say welcome to nazi germany
(07-05-2016, 06:06 PM)redf4m3 Wrote: Well, I more meant German roleplay. I only made a law about that jews can be made slaves but I didnt say welcome to nazi germany

I have nothing more to say after this...
Not enough evidence to back up your story, in the video I can see you getting tazed for a law that wasn't yet made, but it's not enough to hand out punishment.

Denied.