URBAN REQUEST
Code:
[b]Your name: GamingMaster

[b]Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79678456

[b]Your ban ID: 72216

[b]Banned by: [FL] AwestruckBullet

[b]Reason: R/C to avoid NLR timer

[b]Involved: NONE

[b]Why we should unban you: i was in a fire truck with my friend and my game froze and crashed when i relaunched the game
                            i was in prison (don't know why) but because the game crashed when i was in prison the game
                            thinks i tried to skip the sentence (when i was not) 10 mins after i was out i was in
                            a car crash (in game) and i died i re spawned to get my car be for i could get near the car
                            the admin stopped me and froze me with a physics gun and told me i was getting banned
                            then i got banned i was very sad because this is the best server i have ever played on
                            i am very sorry for what ever i done please let me back on the server i don't want to wait 2 HRS  
Unless you can prove your game crashed, this ban will remain. When you disconnected, it showed me that you had pressed the Disconnect button to exit the game. I can only assume you did it to circumvent the NLR blacklist I gave you.

v33x [13:55:47] GamingMaster (STEAM_0:1:79678456) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)
v33x [13:57:13] GamingMaster (STEAM_0:1:79678456) Connected (UserID: 216)

This is why you were banned.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]