Player Report - taylor - Powergaming - d/c to avoid RP situation
Name of player: taylor
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120644111
Time in GMT
Powergaming - 1:22am GMT
D/C to Avoid RP Situation - 1:34am GMT
Server: V4b1
Summary: taylor (STEAM_0:0:120644111) decided that he/she was bored when playing as a 'Dictator'. He/she then asked who wanted president, I said why not as I had no other roleplay to join. I thought that taylor (STEAM_0:0:120644111) would d/c, but instead he demoted the Police Sergeant for the reason 'Position needs vacating..'. At this point I told him that it was not allowed. 

About twelve minutes and 37 seconds later, He gets tazed for some random shenanigans he is causing and he decided that he had the right to disconnect to avoid the roleplay that was most likely going on. This could connote that he has disregard towards the server and has no intention to roleplay and/or read the rules.
Evidence:
[Image: mpvAQuE.png]

Quote:(Whisper) Taylor Havin: anyone wanna be pres
(Radio) john smith: I have knocked out Trevor /.
(Whisper) Frederick 'Imagine' Owens: Sure
(Radio) Max Mustermann: what
*** Max Mustermann radios in: what
(Radio) Max Mustermann: 6 rebels
*** Max Mustermann radios in: 6 rebels
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Imagine: I'll be pres
(Local OOC) taylor: get ready
Prop session saved, 24 props found!
(Local OOC) Jarvan iv: be a dictator
(Local OOC) Jarvan iv: be a dictator
(PM) Jarvan iv (94): be a dictator
(Radio) Taylor Havin: I have demoted john smith from Police Sergeant for reason Position
needs vacating..
*** Taylor Havin radios in: I have demoted john smith from Police Sergeant for reason
Position needs vacating..

Disconnect to avoid the role-play situation
[Image: mpvAQuE.png]
Quote:(Radio) Dominique Eikema: I have knocked out Taylor Havin.

Player taylor (STEAM_0:0:120644111) has disconnected (Disconnect by user.).
Player taylor left the game (Disconnect by user).
Regards,
[FL:RP] Imagine
Fearless Donator
you forgot the part where you demoted me for doing my job as police sergeant and demoting a useless police officer and then adding a law saying only the president can demote officials, nice job.
(06-18-2016, 01:04 AM)xax Wrote: you forgot the part where you demoted me for doing my job as police sergeant and demoting a useless police officer and then adding a law saying only the president can demote officials, nice job.

If you feel that I have broken the rules, then please make a Ban request with the evidence and template. In the mean time, let's focus on the rules you did break.
(06-18-2016, 01:06 AM)Imagine Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 01:04 AM)xax Wrote: you forgot the part where you demoted me for doing my job as police sergeant and demoting a useless police officer and then adding a law saying only the president can demote officials, nice job.

If you feel that I have broken the rules, then please make a Ban request with the evidence and template. In the mean time, let's focus on the rules you did break.

no I'm not a sweaty nerd who spends 15 minutes writing a forum post on someone. I have nothing more to add.
"no I'm not a sweaty nerd who spends 15 minutes writing a forum post on someone. I have nothing more to add."

Considering the lack of maturity in that quote could connote that you have a full understanding that you broke the rules and that you are now getting salty. I do not find any reason as to why you attempted to lower my self esteem with that because to be honest, this is about you and the rule breakages. In my opinion I think you are about to  cross the borders of immaturity in this situation, these are the borders that Donald Trump wants to build a wall on, but that is my opinion.

I am now going to get a cup of tea and some crumpets as I watch David Attenborough talk about Birds,
Regards,
[FL:RP] Imagine
Fearless Donator
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 3 Points
Why are you getting mad man? I was there aswell and i did not see him demote anyone. He was standing on the desk and said that he was going to leave. He never asked for who wants to be the president. Then when he changed role. I took the place as president.

Those logs could have been typed by you. Not enough evidence man. I don't see why you are making a player report on this. And yes, you did demote police officers for no reason.
You are not involved,

The logs were not 'typed out' by me because if that was so, the administration wouldn't be able to check the logs, however, the administration team can check the logs and they will be able to find the situation

This man is attempting to twist the story even though he was not present and is not involved at anytime doing these events